Positive?!

Bumptobe91

Reaction score
Hello! Don't know if I'm getting over excited but got this test result this morning! I don't want to get carried away with joy as they look quite far apart?!
I don't have any symptoms either but we have been trying since March and not had a period for 8 weeks!
It does look like good news doesn't it? I'm shaking and can't quite believe what I'm seeing!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4467.jpg
    IMG_4467.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 93
Oh god yeah that's a positive, absolutely no denying that one! Congratulations! If you've not had a period in 8 weeks I would suggest contacting the midwife team and telling them that you've just found out but your unsure of gestation because of the lack of period. They need to be scanning you really to find out x

That's definitely positive. That's a great line congratulations xxx

That's definitely a BFP! Congratulations! :)

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

That's positive for sure and you're probably about 8 weeks along!

Congratulations!!! Please update after you have a scan! I'm sure we'd all like to know how far along you are, lol.... :flower:

The line on the left is the test line, it's sucking dye from the control line, making the control line fainter because you are very pregnant lol congratulations :)

That's positive for sure and you're probably about 8 weeks along!

I'm over the moon!!! Thank you.
Is the line on the left the control line or test line? As it was so dark I assumed it was the control line?!
Xx

It's the test line! As previous poster said it's sucking dye from the control line because you're so far along!

Little update for you... had my first midwife appointment this week and she is estimating 10 weeks so will be having my first scan in a couple of weeks to see!
Very excited xx :)

Wait why would she say ten weeks if your period was 8 weeks ago? If your last period was 8 weeks then you shouldn't be more than 8 weeks. Two weeks is ovulation day. I wouldn't correct her as it would just delay your scan, and I'm tired so I may not be thinking straight lol

But yes what thecothers said that's a brilliant line! Congrats

VERY positive!!, Looks like you could be a fair few weeks along <3

Wait why would she say ten weeks if your period was 8 weeks ago? If your last period was 8 weeks then you shouldn't be more than 8 weeks. Two weeks is ovulation day. I wouldn't correct her as it would just delay your scan, and I'm tired so I may not be thinking straight lol

But yes what thecothers said that's a brilliant line! Congrats

I tested positive 2 weeks ago and gave her the date of the last period so she worked it out on her wheel. 10 weeks 3 days x

Oooooooo lol just saw the date on the original post haha got it. !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->