positive??

M

mandy121

hi all . do these look positive ,, i think they r or nealry there . the line is darker than the control line . .

Attachments

• Photo 0321.jpg
    Photo 0321.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Photo 0322.jpg
    Photo 0322.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 8
id say its positive .............lol what are we like ......we seem to be able to say whether its a + or neg on others but not our one lol , now go get bedding :) and hope we get our bfp's in march :)

i know lol..hows ur tests going hun ?? and i hope we all get our bfp this time ... and ty hunny xx

lol i just posted extra pics just now on my cd8 thread..........think i will get my def! + 2morrow.....have a look and c what u thin k :)........have been getting lots of ewcm and its the most ive gotten in months ................i use conceive plus too ..........just to make sure lol

i just read that when u get a pos on ov test it still could mean u ovulated all ready .. can some on help o this as i thought u took test then had sex for next 3 days ..

got pos today to so had sex wed , fri and get it tonight too .. and tommorow hope lol .. just hope thats enough

lol id say your covered :), did u see on my post i got my smiley face last nite :) and today and the strips are so dark now wuhoo!! cant wait to see if we get our bfp now can u :)

yeah i see ur smily face,, hope ur doing the beddance lol .. hope we get bfp same time hun x

I dont know how I missed this thread..any way yep thats a pos my dear...

update ......these r todays ov tests and think there neg now .. anyone agree with me

Attachments

• Photo 0328.jpg
    Photo 0328.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Photo 0329.jpg
    Photo 0329.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 2
ah sorry mandy was referring to the first ones you posted didnt know you'd posted some more :haha: silly me!

i agree today's are lighter so therefore negative :thumbup:

ty hun they look darker now but they dry and way after time

todays are nag honey! Do you drink anything with caffeine before you test? if so caffeine can cause false positive! If you do drink pop or coffee or what ever just make sure you dont drink it in the few hours before you test..say if you drink coffee in the morning and do your 1st opk at say 11a.m have your coffee before 8a.m drink 8 ounces of water at 8 get as much peeing in as you can before 9a.m hold your pee from 9 to 11 and you should be good..

all of my pos opks (other then the ones from 2-4 & 2-5 were false I think because I got my pos opks at 1pm everytime.. well I would drink a large frozen ice capp in the 4 hours leading up to me testing not drink anything else and not pee so I had all that coffee in me)

no drink tea but not till after testing so id say 2 pos r good as they say to many is bad

heres link to me babymed chart

https://babymed.com/Tools/Fertility/FertilChart/Show.aspx?5YWFGI1O

but i think ill go with ov tests as temps dont match

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back