positive??

I have a chart at babymed also..and a few other places..ff is my main one tho.

oh and looking at your ff chart you did O cd 11!

im not going by temps as i was ill for few days and i see doctor today and he said go by the ov test as i had positives .. but im still lost lmao

im getting very stretchy cm today and cramps and its like egg white off eg white lol

Well pos opk after O is kinda odd so I would go with today because of the ewcm so bd tonight if you can and tomorrow if you can and you'll have it.

cm gone to sticky i think , well it not stretchy now lol . and ov test neg again so i think i ov yesterday

You got it!! I hope it brings that bfp you so want honey!! xoxo

Looks good Mandy, sorry I missed this thread, good luck

my temp gone down slighlty and i read that aint normal but then some where else said its normal to dip few days after then some where else said it dont really matter so now im really lost on it all .. any advice on this please and its not a basal one just normal thermomiter .. so think im doing it wrong and it saying my temp only 34.4 wen im busy so maybe it not working properly ..

also added ov test pic today and its looking darker again so now im confused.. does this new pic look positive again and should i have sex incase? hope some one can answer .....

Attachments

• Photo 0354.jpg
    Photo 0354.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 2
it looks slightly lighter than the test line so maybe its just the leftover LH? I have no idea! sorry chick - no harm in doing the deed just incase!

update again sorry girls lol .. .i had sex earlier and now i see bit pinky dishcharge .. hope it good sign , still got me cramps slightly and ov tests neg now thank god .. any advice on all this plz x

Hi Mandy
Well bleeding could be from A) agrevated cervix from too much bd
B) Ov bleeding
C)Ib
Ive looked at your chart and I cant work out why there is no cross bar, just the ov going down, its not given you a coverline. Any ideas hun?
Also is it giving you the ov because of the positive opk, sometimes with mine I took it out an put it back just to see, but be prepared it may not give it you back, trust me I know lol.
I know you can Ib at 3dpo I know its normally aout 6-12dpo but have heard of it happening at 3.
What is your cm like at the moment? :bush:

its like sticky now i think lol and clear but had tiny pink in. oh and i changed it to ov tests not chart could that be some thing to do with cover line ,, x

yeah, me personally I would change it back hun, so that you let ff do the work. Im wondering if you ov now, if its clear, its fertile cm, the cramps sounds like ov pain,
but I may be totally wrong. I wonder if your body geared up to ov, hence the positives but didnt manage it then is trying again, need more help with this one. Maybe when you change it back it will make more sense. We could also do with a chart stalker to have a look, maybe put a posting on ttc, hope this helps hun

no cos ff said i ov on the 11 day thats why i changed it .. i think af is on the way so ill see how it goes lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->