Positive?

sexxy_jessi09

ttc, mom of 1 son, mc-2
Reaction score
My other positives are usually much darker but im unsure of this... I had what felt like ov twinges on the 3rd and thought maybe i was oving extremely early, my periods have been wacky lately.. In june i started on the 25th, july was the 29th and august was the 27th. I bd last night but im afraid i might have ovd early and missed it. could i possibly have ovd on cd 8? Last month (august) I got my positive opk on the 17th and 18th but no open cervix or ewcm...a few days ago i had a little ewcm and cervix is very low and soft but closed. What is going on?

Attachments

• IMAG0741.jpg
    IMAG0741.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 24
I would say it's not positive yet but it might well be in a couple of days, good luck xx

So i think i may have ovd super early... My opk's are now getting lighter..heres one from today.
ill continue to keep testing but should i even care to bd anymore? i might be out because i only bd once this month on the 5th and i had ewcm on the 3rd the first tests i took were on the 4th, 5th and 6th and they went from dark to lighter, maybe if i had tested earlier it would have been darker..im so confused right now :(

Attachments

• IMAG0755.jpg
    IMAG0755.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 5
It could only take the one time Hun,.......u never know!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member