posotive???

lauralou25

mummy to 2 boys xx
Reaction score
Do u girlys think this is nearly posotive???

Attachments

• 2011-02-19 22.40.30.jpg
    2011-02-19 22.40.30.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 57
I think so. I just got one exactly like that - i'm taking it as a positive and going to get right down to business!! Excited!!! :-D good luck hun xx

It looks REALLY close, in my experience, that would be a positive for me. From what I've read about how to determine positives, you can compare the darkest part of your test line to the control and it definitely looks like you have a thin dark line on the test that is darker than the control :happydance:

You can see mine below from when I conceived my son in November, 2009, at the time I didn't know the whole line didn't have to be completely dark so I wasn't sure it was positive, but I ovulated, conceived and had a healthy baby :thumbup:

Good luck!!! :winkwink:

Attachments

• T's OPKs.jpg
    T's OPKs.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 20
Hi hun,
I would say that was pretty positive! Exactly what mine looked like when i confirmed it with a cb digi opk! Gl and get bd :thumbup:

hmmm, well that gives me hope that I did ovulate this month. I got one that looked just like that on CD 20, which would mean if I did conceive it was a valentines day baby!! Now I just have to see what the tests say in the next 7 day or so !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->