possible 3 under 3!!!! Any ladies here been in the same position

Kirstiedenman

Reaction score
So almost 3 weeks ago dh and I had sex and he forgot to pull out and I didn't notice until it was to late and we both were a bit like crap as we are in no way trying for another as my baby is only just gone 3 months old. Anyway I didn't think anything of it as I am exclusively breastfeeding but my little one only has 1 night feed with a 7-4 hr gap and goes every 3hrs during the day so I know there is a chance. About a week and a half I started getting really tired and feeling nauseous constantly then one morning I the up in the shower so I took a test and it was negative but I didn't realize it would have been to early to detect. Anyway I haven't tested since as I would rather wait that bit longer and no for sure if I am. The nausea has not stopped if anything its gotten worse, my nipples and boobs are really sore and I am constantly tired what do you all think?
Also an one else been in the same position and if so how did you cope? I suffer severe morning sickness whilst pregnancy so I am really worried about my son being so young as well as having a toddler and throwing up constantly. I need all the advice I can get just in case I am pregnant.
Thanks in advance :)

When this baby is born my eldest will have just turned 4 and the other will be 2.

No advice except take a test to find out for sure. Three weeks will be enough time, I hope you get the result you want.

I did 3 boys under 3 a while back...I don't remember much of those early days, it all blurs together as one tornado lol...but we made it through and it was all worth it :) much easier now! they are inseparable, best friends - their bond is amazing
You'll figure it out as you go if you are expecting another. It's not as hard as one might think!
Good luck

Thanks for your replies ladies :) I took a test today and it was negative so no bun in the oven for me and now that I have the answer its a little disheartening :(
Thanks for the reassurance wish baby its always nice to hear from other mums there experience and know that as it may be hard its worth it and gets easier in the end :)

Well maybe we'll see you here in a few months once you have time to plan :)

You just might :) I love having children and as awful as my pregnancies are (hyperemesis) I love them to, I also can't wait to experience another home birth :)

I feel pregnant when my DS was 5 months and I was breastfeeding! I got pregnant with twins! Will have 3 under 14 months!
Let us know what happens :)

I feel pregnant when my DS was 5 months and I was breastfeeding! I got pregnant with twins! Will have 3 under 14 months!
Let us know what happens :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"