Possible 3rd Pregnancy?

CautiousMummy

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Kind of new to this so not sure exactly where this post would fit it - also somewhat of a waffler so you'll have to bear with me too! (Lol!)

Ok, so I have 2 beautiful babies already, a 16 month old son and an almost 4 month old daughter - crazy I know but so much fun!

With just 12 months and 2 weeks my partner and I have decided to wait before having another baby so we can enjoy our babies and also give my body chance to recover properly.

My daughter was born early October and I started taking Cerazette when she was around 5/6weeks old. At the end of November I had a period then just 2 weeks later I had another bleed which lasted just a couple of days. I've not had a period since which is strange for me - I know taking Cerazette this can happen but I've been on this Pill twice before (before falling pregnant with my son and between giving birth to my Son and falling with my Daughter) but both time I had periods.

With both previous pregnancies we conceived in less than 4 weeks and although I 'just knew' I was pregnant I did multiple tests which came up negative until around 8 weeks when a clear blue digital gave us a positive.

It has now been 10 weeks since my last period and 8 weeks from that random short bleed.
I've done a couple of tests which have can't up negative and last night we did a clear blue digital which was also negative but strangely enough I'm experiencing symptoms which seem to be mimicking early pregnancy;
Lower back pain, dull aches and twinges in lower abdomen, (generally just feeling achey all over) feeling tired, frequent headaches and weeing more and episodes of heartburn. I have to note than during both my previous pregnancies I didn't experience much in the way of sickness or nausea nor did I have tender breasts or so on.

You think I'd be certain if I was pregnant or not after having 2 in the last 16 months but I'm quite confused.
Whilst we are actively preventing pregnancy it wouldn't be the end of the world if we were either, just a little sooner than we anticipated.

I've got an appointment to see my GP in 2 days time to discuss all this but if anyone could share their thoughts on what they think I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->