Possible BFP a little over four weeks after mmc?

Can we see your chart hun? What dpo would you be right now? All I can say is that how long it takes hcg to leave a woman's system after a miscarriage varies. It depends on how high your numbers got before your loss. My RE confirmed ovulation when I still had hcg in my system so it is possible fyi. My temps that cycle were really strange too.

Were you still testing positive on hpts at that time?? I'm guessing it's not a new pregnancy as they aren't getting darker, but it's still strange! I hope af comes soon and I can stop going crazy! Lol
Here is my chart https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a38/xxhmarieoo/Mobile%20Uploads/image-25.jpg

Were you still testing positive on hpts at that time?? I'm guessing it's not a new pregnancy as they aren't getting darker, but it's still strange! I hope af comes soon and I can stop going crazy! Lol
Here is my chart https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a38/xxhmarieoo/Mobile%20Uploads/image-25.jpg

I thought I had a squinter on a frer but went in straight away because I was high risk and had it confirmed (I wasn't pregnant) by blood test and so layed off the frers as they are super expensive. The appt is how I found out I ovulated with a little hcg left in my system. My wondfos were back and forth and I finally stopped testing all together that cycle and just watched my bbt to se if it stayed high past 14 dpo.

Since you are only 10 dpo I would say give yourself a breather and walk away from testing which I know is so hard. If your bbt stays up past 14 dpo test again but I would say your chart really does look like you ovulated which in itself is a big win for you this soon after a loss. A lot of women don't O properly of this quickly after a loss so in that respect HIGH FIVE!:thumbup:

Keep temping but do yourself a favor and STOP POAS! You might have O May 31 or June 1st, there is a possibility that you got pg during that time but based on what seems to be residual hcg from your MC vs the possibility of a new pg and rising hcg, just wait until Friday. If your temps are still up and haven't started dropping, take a test. By then, if you're pg, the test should be a clear pos. If you have to stare and contemplate whether there's a line there or not, then most likely you're not. But for the love of all things Holy, stop peeing on a stick and wait til Friday if the temps are still high. You're are putting yourself under way too much stress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->