Possible BFP a little over four weeks after mmc?

Well my wondfo this morning was negative. Maybe had a little shadow of a line? I'm going to take my last frer tomorrow. It my hcg is still on it's way out from my mc, my levels must be very low to not show up on a wondfo or clear blue, but show up on a frer right? I'm still hoping it's new though!!

On a wondfo yes. But then the one I posted on here at the beginning of the thread had a line and that frer was the first one I had taken. Idk it's weird:( but like I said, if it's still lingering hcg, my levels must be very low right?? To not show on a wondfo or a cb

Frers can be really sensitive..after each of my losses they were the last to go negative. On the flip side whenever I got pregnant if I saw progression 48 hours apart on the frers it was never a false positive for me. How does your chart look out of curiosity?

I would wait a couple of days and then test again, see how your lines compare x

Your hcg levels should be back to normal after 4wks from a MC at 6wks. Like the other ladies said, at this point stop testing, wait two days then test again, if the lines aren't definitely darker, then it might be residual from the MC.

I have one frer left and I'm planning on using it tomorrow with fmu. That will be almost 48 hours from my second test which was the same color and darkness as the first one. My temps are still high on my chart. I had a .3 degrees dip on from Wednesday until Thursday but other wise my temps before were 97.0-97.4 and have been above 98 for the past 9-10 days. I'm planning on testing tomorrow so that if it does seem darker I can call my doctor and see for sure. My hubby and I have plans of going to the water park this weekend for Father's Day. But this won't happen if I am pregnant! Lol. I have been so tired, constipated, lower back aches, and woken up every morning this weekend at 6am to pee and I tried to go back to sleep and ignore it but I had to pee so bad I couldn't go back to sleep. I know that this could be my body playing tricks on me which is just cruel! Lol. Just out of curiousity, does anybody have a guess of what my hcg levels would be to show a positive on frer but nothing else? Some of you may know too that had read my other posts that last Friday I had a positive ovulation test. I know this doesn't make me very far past ovulation if it did I'm fact happen, but I had positives with my daughter and with my last pregnancy at 7-8 dpo and dark by 9-10 dpo.

Now I just had a faint faint line on a wondfo after only about a 2ish hour hold after having a negative this morning. Fingers crossed for morning when I take my frer!!

Well ladies, my frer this morning was negative. I looked as hard as I could and I didn't see a line at all. I joke now that I'm not pregnant, but I was trying to see if I could see any hint of a line so that I would know of my hcg is really gone finally. I've heard that frer pick up hcg as low as 6? Is that true?? If so, my hcg should be gone now right? I must have plateaued for a while because I was getting squinters and then nothing on wondfos back on the 20th-23rd. I'm confused as to why I had a temp dip, fertile cm, and positive ovulation tests. My temp is still elevated. Now, let's just assume that all of my hcg is gone. Will I actually ovulate first, or get my period? It's so frustrating not knowing when to expect af. I always carry tampons and pass with me everywhere but I worry every morning when I get dressed ( especially if wearing lights jeans or shorts ). Wednesday will be 5 weeks. My doctor said 4-6 weeks and on may 27th at my appointment (which was 3 weeks) he showed me how my uterine lining was built back up and I should expect my next cycle soon. Not sure if he meant ovulation or af.

Is it still possible to get pregnant before af now?

Based on your other post, you might have O on Sunday but OPK's can detect HCG levels so your tests might not have been that accurate. If you did O last Sunday, you're 8dpo now. You're first AF after a MC could be delayed. So at this point, just hold off POAS, if AF doesn't arrive by the 20th, then test again.

Yes if you ovulate, try and relax and just go with the flow and if AF doesn't show up then test again. My AF showed up four weeks exactly after my mc and I ovulated cd8. Very early.

I know it's so frustrating, I've been there, but once your body gets back on track things will sort them self out xx

Well now looking back at my frer I took this morning dried, there is a faint second line. Not any darker then the others though:( I wish my hcg would just go away!:(

Here is Fridays, Saturdays and Mondays tests. Sorry about them being disgusting looking lol. I have been storing them on too of my medicine cabinet which apparently needs to be cleaned ASAP!! Lol they aren't getting any darker, but don't seem to be fading either? I had a basically negative wondfo on the 23rd. Did my hcg plateau or what the heck?? I had cramping all last week and now it is gone and I have been so dang constipated every dang day!!! Grrrrhttps://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a38/xxhmarieoo/Mobile%20Uploads/image-22.jpg
https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a38/xxhmarieoo/Mobile%20Uploads/image-23.jpg

I hope I'm not driving you ladies as crazy as I'm driving myself! Lol but I took a wondfo tonight after about a 3 hour or so hold and saw a dang line. I know I just need to stop because I'm driving myself nuts lol but today I was googling and found that it is possible for your hcg to be low enough for you to ovulate but still test slightly positive on a hpt and then have your hcg rise before it falls to 0. I have heard a lot of conflicting information from doctors bevause truth is, nobody really knows which makes it even more confusing and frustrating! I am so thankful for all of you ladies for keeping me sane and letting my know I am not crazy! Lol I know that I for sure had a LH surge and ewcm, but who knows if I actually ovulated. My wondfos looked negative to me at this time. It's just so weird that my tests on wondfos go negative then positive grrr. I also have been having symptoms (which I also read could happen around ovulation or af after a mc) such as constipation (like majorly) lol sorry tmi, my temps are elevated still, I have had cramps which are now gone for the moment, and have been extremely tired. I had dry cm for the last couple days and today just feel wet. I'm sorry I write a book all the time on here lol. I know you ladies don't know what's going on either, but it's nice to have support other than just my hubby:) here's my wondfo from tonight. I promise I am going to hold of until Thursday morning to take another one! (Or try) lol that will be 5 weeks post mc. You can be honest and tell me if you don't see anything too lol:)https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a38/xxhmarieoo/Mobile%20Uploads/image-24.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->