Possible BFP in the making?

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by MKAC2005, Oct 10, 2013.

1. MKAC2005

MKAC2005 Well-Known Member

I have to say I have taken my fair share of IC tests in my life but even after they dried I have NEVER seen a second line. The top test is from yesterday (not FMU) and the second is from tonight after work and it appears very slightly darker. Both lines I saw after the time period you're suppose to read them. Anyone have any insight? AF is due Friday...

Attached Files:

2. DobbyForever

DobbyForever First Time Momma

I'm in the same boat! My frer with fmu from two days ago has a fistic but faint line. The one today with 4hr urine after a bottle of water at lunch has like 75% of a line but it only started forming at 10-15 minutes past and took like 30 minutes to be at 75% of a line. I have read a lot of late BFPers digging their old tests out of the trash and seeing a positive 3-4 days later when they didn't see it day 1.

My personal advice if after tearing apart 25 tests and looking at them for weeks after I used them I have NEVER seen a second line. But I only use frer which is a different brand.

My have to say it advice is I see the shadow of a line but I am on my cracked screen phone (easier to type on) but looks promising. Give it a few days and test again. How far along with you be?

3. DobbyForever

JK 11dpp is early so that could be why your test isn't registering as positive in the time limit

4. MKAC2005

I think I would be 3 weeks. I found out at 6 days late and 4 days late with my other two children.

5. DobbyForever

Yeah so it's probably just out if time because you're testing early. FX keep us posted

6. wannanewbaby

wannanewbaby Mommy to Ryder, Jaxon, and Kane

I def see the lines your talking about hope its your bfp

7. MKAC2005

I took another one this AM with FMU and it took awhile but still a faint line. AF is due tomorrow and I have been having PMS type cramps and my boobs feel heavy but not too sore. I know I had the cramping with my first two pregnancies that resembled PMS so still just a waiting game.

8. annie1983

annie1983 Well-Known Member

They look just like the ones I just did !!!

9. Rfoster21

Rfoster21 Active Member

Did AF show her ugly face today?

10. babydust818

babydust818 2DS & TTC #3

Looks like a positive to me! They have too much color to be an evap. Congrats.

11. MKAC2005

AF showed up today, one day late. I got my hopes up too so i'm pretty disappointed. I have to keep saying "there's always next month"

12. DobbyForever

:hug: I'm sorry AF showed. I'm in the same boat, AF showed a day late. Technically a day late for cycle two. But you are so right that we have next month! :)