Possible BFP in the making?

MKAC2005

Reaction score
I have to say I have taken my fair share of IC tests in my life but even after they dried I have NEVER seen a second line. The top test is from yesterday (not FMU) and the second is from tonight after work and it appears very slightly darker. Both lines I saw after the time period you're suppose to read them. Anyone have any insight? AF is due Friday...

Attachments

• 20131009_225559.jpg
    20131009_225559.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 20131009_225610.jpg
    20131009_225610.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 58
I'm in the same boat! My frer with fmu from two days ago has a fistic but faint line. The one today with 4hr urine after a bottle of water at lunch has like 75% of a line but it only started forming at 10-15 minutes past and took like 30 minutes to be at 75% of a line. I have read a lot of late BFPers digging their old tests out of the trash and seeing a positive 3-4 days later when they didn't see it day 1.

My personal advice if after tearing apart 25 tests and looking at them for weeks after I used them I have NEVER seen a second line. But I only use frer which is a different brand.

My have to say it advice is I see the shadow of a line but I am on my cracked screen phone (easier to type on) but looks promising. Give it a few days and test again. How far along with you be?

JK 11dpp is early so that could be why your test isn't registering as positive in the time limit

I think I would be 3 weeks. I found out at 6 days late and 4 days late with my other two children.

Yeah so it's probably just out if time because you're testing early. FX keep us posted

I def see the lines your talking about hope its your bfp

I took another one this AM with FMU and it took awhile but still a faint line. AF is due tomorrow and I have been having PMS type cramps and my boobs feel heavy but not too sore. I know I had the cramping with my first two pregnancies that resembled PMS so still just a waiting game.

I took another one this AM with FMU and it took awhile but still a faint line. AF is due tomorrow and I have been having PMS type cramps and my boobs feel heavy but not too sore. I know I had the cramping with my first two pregnancies that resembled PMS so still just a waiting game.

Did AF show her ugly face today?

Looks like a positive to me! They have too much color to be an evap. Congrats.

AF showed up today, one day late. I got my hopes up too so i'm pretty disappointed. I have to keep saying "there's always next month"

:hug: I'm sorry AF showed. I'm in the same boat, AF showed a day late. Technically a day late for cycle two. But you are so right that we have next month! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->