• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Possible BFP - updated pics page 4

nellis10

TTC with Duofertility
Reaction score
Due period but have started spotting quite noticably...not sure if this is AF or implantation....fingers crosed this is a stickie...if you can see it...taken at lunchtime today!

https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d162/nellis10/july2009014.jpg

I can the lines! :) Test again in the morning :)

i defo see a line.....good luck hun !!

sara

xxxxx

I see a line hun.. best of luck xx

awww how lovely i see it xx

Looking good!!! :yipee:

Sticky :dust: coming your way! :D xxxxx

I def see the lines. Fingers crossed here! Keep us updated.

Been spotting all day folks :nope:...not sure if it's a stickie...but will test again in a few days if the spotting doesn't turn red.

Good luck, hope this is the beginning of your BFP. Just to check, were the lines there before you opened the tests? I know that opening them up can give false positives. Had that myself. If they were there before though, looks like a BFP to me xxx

Yep lines were there before i cracked them open...although they did darken a litle when exposed to the air! :)

I can see lines, hope the spotting stops and it a sticky one for you

:wohoo::wohoo:I can see them very clearly!! congratulations....

really hope its implantation spotting and that it stops and you have great 9 months!

:dust:

Everythings crossed for you me dear, those lines look like gooduns to me! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back