Possible Chemical help

NicoleNery6

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I had two faint positive test yesterday. This morning I took another test and it was even more faint and I had a negative digital. TMI ALERT............I just had pink spotting mixed with a nice amount of clear mucus. I've had three kids before and it reminded me of when my mucus plug would start to fall out towards the end of pregnancy. It wasn't a lot but it enough to be noticeable. I think it might be a chemical...I'm trying to hold on to that last bit of hope since an actual flow hasn't happened. I think I'm about 12 dpo but my period is due today as well. I may have a short phase after ovulation since my cycles are only 26 days. Not sure though. Anyone who has info about chemicals or maybe had something similar and went on to keep that bfp. I really hope I still have a chance but idk. Would a mucus plug start to form and then start to come out if this was a chemical? I had one before but many years ago so I don't remember much. Thanks for reading my long post

I usually get a bunch of ewcm in early pregnancy I think it’s just from hormones. Hope your tests darken up and it’s not a chemical. :hugs:

How are you doing?
Im actually waiting to miscarry.
I hope everything turned out ok for you

How are you doing?
Im actually waiting to miscarry.
I hope everything turned out ok for you
I'm sorry to hear that. My pregnancy didn't stick either. But I heard you're more fertile the month after. I know that doesn't alleviate the heartbreak but I'm big on trying to find the silver lining of things. I hope your next month works out

I'm sorry to hear that. My pregnancy didn't stick either. But I heard you're more fertile the month after. I know that doesn't alleviate the heartbreak but I'm big on trying to find the silver lining of things. I hope your next month works out

thanks love. I started bleeding at 5+1 weeks.
Unfortunately I had a chemical in April too so this was my 2nd loss this year.
I have heard ure more fertile too but it seems even at the old age of 42 I can still fall pregnant but cant seem to stay pregnant. Hopefully the next one will be the one.
Good luck to you too love.

There were also similar symptoms during pregnancy, I hope this is her, if you are ready for this, I wish you all the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->