Possible Ectopic BFP Getting Darker - HELP!

Aww, thanks for checking! My nurse called late this afternoon and my level was 303! The doubling time was 27 hours so that was fantatic news!

I go for a full ultrasound tomorrow to see if they can see anything and to check for cysts (perhaps that is what is causing the pain).

Thanks so much for asking!!!

That is so wonderful! Cysts are common in pregnancy as stated could be the corpus luthum cyst..

I hope the pain is only from cysts! I'm not quite sure what they even do as far as pregnancy goes, but I'm just glad that my numbers do not look ectopic!

They are going to do early ultrasounds until they find out where it has implanted!

Now, I just need to get myself to quit peeing on sticks! When there is variation in color, it stresses me out!

Just saw this thread.. Yay for great numbers and dark tests!!

For any future reference (anyone who finds this later with google) my pregnancy tests never got darker with my ectopic. And I still get random pains on my ectopic side.

yeah!! your numbers look fab! mine went from 50 on day 14 to 300 on day 16 so i relaxed then and all was fine Big ((hugs)) hun x x

angelbabyz - how did you ultrasound go?! Very curious if there's an update on anything :) x

Aww, thanks for checking! My nurse called late this afternoon and my level was 303! The doubling time was 27 hours so that was fantatic news!

I go for a full ultrasound tomorrow to see if they can see anything and to check for cysts (perhaps that is what is causing the pain).

Thanks so much for asking!!!

I told you that you'd be fine and there were great numbers! :blush: u just come to me lol

There was nothing exciting to come from my ultrasound - YET. It was done on Friday at 2:30 and my dr's office closed at noon so I don't know my results yet. I should (and better) know Monday!

The tech wouldn't tell me ANYTHING! She was grumpy and said she was not allowed to tell results! I'll update when I hear!

it breaks my heart so much to hear all the sad stories that people go through with losing children..espcially the ones that are very far along or even after birth. i had an early miscarriage a couple years ago and that was so tough for me but im so very fortunate that it happened early. i couldnt imagine the strength it takes to get through something like that :( i completely agree that after you have a loss, it makes it very hard to not worry if next time something bad will come again..when all you want to do is enjoy the moment but cant. im very glad your results came back great and i pray you hear good news from your ultrasound so you can rest and enjoy your pregnancy = )

I've had two ectopics and I know the fear you feel every time you get a twinge while pregnant. All I can say is that with both my ectopics I never even got the faintest line until 15dpo! My lines never even got half as dark as the control even though the one ectopic carried on to 7 weeks gestation.
With DS, however, my line looked just like yours at 9dpo. :thumbup:
I don't think you need to worry at all. xx

...just popping back to see if you received your u/s result, yet!

((HUGS))

Hoping and praying for your little one!!!

Hi! Yes, I received my results. The nurse said there was absolutely nothing shown on my ultrasound. She said that is what they expected as far as seeing a sac or anything. There were no cysts either. I was only 4 weeks 4 days at my ultrasound so she said it's perfectly fine that they didn't see anything. I don't go back until I am 8 weeks (UGH) so I just have to hang tight and hope and pray that lil bean sticks til then!

Thanks for checking!

This still doesn't explain the pain, which has me a tad worried but I'm going to try to relax and keep calm until my appointment on Nov 21st!

Glad to hear that, angelbabyz!!

The pain could be from a corpus luteum cyst.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"