Possible ectopic

falguni22

Reaction score
Last wednesday I started spotting went to the ER due to it and they ran the tests and did ultrasound. HCG was 2096 (5 weeks then) but they could not see anything in the uterus but a 2 cm cyst near the right ovary. They referred me to a Gyn the next day. The Gyn was very supportive and told us it was early to tell anything but she wants to monitor and see if the Hcg is doubling and told us any abdominal pain i need to rush to ER. Same day in the evening i had abdominal pain on the left side went to the ER. the pain stopped but they did all the tests and ultrasound again. Everything was the same only the hcg increased to 2331 in 24 hours still ultrasound did not show anything. Got Hcg checked yesterday came back at 2741 in 60 hours from the 1st one so quite not doubling. I had little positivity till yesterday but with the hcg numbers i am losing that too. And have been light spotting since thursday. Super depressed right now. Just needed to vent and see if i feel better.

Aw falguni I hope everything is ok! I don't have experience of this to offer advice sorry but didn't want to read and run. Try to rest when u can. Do u have people to talk to an to support u xx

My husband has been around and has been very supportive but I still cannot believe that this is happening to me, I am perfectly healthy never had any health issues or any complications with my first pregnancy. My first pregnancy was an ideal pregnancy that anybody could ever have. I just keep asking God why me?

Sending lots of hugs. I don't have any advice but it's lovely that your husband is really supportive. Xx

My heart goes out to you. Did they do a vaginal ultrasound? I had a sharp pain on my left side for past 2 was & light spotting last Tuesday, I was also panicking about ectopic. My doc sent me to the EPU for a vaginal scan & my ovaries were ok, I was lucky that the doc could see the baby (I was 6wk+2days), but they couldn't explain the pain or spotting. Try & get as much bed rest as possible x

Yes they did the vaginal ultrasound but I was just 5 weeks so the doctor thinks it could be too early to see anything but the other concern is the hcg isn't doubling as it should which kind of confirms ectopic pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->