Possible + HPT ?

Those tests definitely look positive...could you have a look at mine attached 12dpo 4 days before af is due the first is clear blue and the second is frer ..I'm excited we've been trying for month...thanks baby dust to all :)

Attachments

• 1462192818784-545577100.jpg
    1462192818784-545577100.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 33
Schnobble, Id disregard the clear blue as its a very thin line (although coukd we'll be the start of something!) but I deff see something on the frer- good luck!

Those tests definitely look positive...could you have a look at mine attached 12dpo 4 days before af is due the first is clear blue and the second is frer ..I'm excited we've been trying for month...thanks baby dust to all :)

My clear blue test was even fainter than that, and 2 days later I got a bfp on a digi :) so I think it might be the start!

Wow thanks guys...I'm wandering around in a daze...of course this month I decided to be proactive and see why I wasn't getting pregnant...blood tests due back at the end of the week...think I'll be requesting another one eek :)

The CB line is too thin, looks like the stereotypical blue dye evap. I think I can see something on the FRER though, Fingers crossed for you.

The CB line is too thin, looks like the stereotypical blue dye evap. I think I can see something on the FRER though, Fingers crossed for you.

I think you might be looking at the wrong pic. The OPs tests are on the first post.

I know that, I've already commented to the OP twice. I was replying to the ladies photos at the top of this page.

Thank you all again for taking a look and words of support. Been in lots of pain today with cramping like never before. Looking on the positive side- this suggests that I am actually able to ovulate (unlike the doc says)! Baby dust to you all! X

So sorry it didnt work out. I hope the next one is a sicky bean.

Maybe you should start another thread with your tests as people may confuse your tests with the OP :flower:

Well AF arrived today so i guess it just wasn't sticky enough. But thank you ladies for taking a look.

:hugs: :hugs: sorry to hear :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->