Possible Line?

Cariad_x

Reaction score
Hey everyone! So my boyfriend asked me to take a test as I've been "weird" over the past few days. The only test it had was a clear blue one which I took and this came up:

https://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb329/leakynotice/Mobile%20Uploads/20160901_105134_001.jpg

I have NO idea what dpo I am as I was on the implant in until last month. I bled for 2 days on and off last week and that's it. IRL there's clearly a line that I can't pick up on the phone. What do you all think?

I see it but maybe try a pink dye test as well! Good luck! X

I see it, I would do a pink due to how faint it is and the risk it's one of those crappy blue evaps, but it looks promising

Hey everyone! So my boyfriend asked me to take a test as I've been "weird" over the past few days. The only test it had was a clear blue one which I took and this came up:

https://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb329/leakynotice/Mobile%20Uploads/20160901_105134_001.jpg

I have NO idea what dpo I am as I was on the implant in until last month. I bled for 2 days on and off last week and that's it. IRL there's clearly a line that I can't pick up on the phone. What do you all think?

Hi Cariad,

I can definitely see a faint line, maybe try a digital one to be sure.
Congrats to you xx

i see it, like the other posters have suggested try a FRER.

Thanks ladies. I'm going to get a FRER when I'm out today. It's thick and blue irl, can that still happen with evaps? I didnt have them with my first or angels.

Was it within the time limit? Looks Bfp to me

Bought some superdrug tests as it was all I could get so will take one tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

The photo was taken about 10 mins after Lora but the line appeared straight away. I've never had evaps with them before but there's a first time for everything I guess!

I see something, fx for your next test xx

That's exactly what my first test looked like!

I see it but I'm not a fan of blue dyes I've had too many Evaps. Good luck xx

Just realised that I never updated this. Sorry! Anyway I took a pink dye the next day and nothing came up so I put this down to an evap (which is shocking coz it's blue!) Pretty gutted but we got on with things. Boobs are still aching and I'm exhausted so my OH asked me to take another test. Took one yesterday and I thought I saw something but he didn't.

I couldn't rest so I thought "screw it" and bought a digi this morning thinking nothing would come up. And, well...

https://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb329/leakynotice/Mobile%20Uploads/20160919_094225_001.jpg

I don't believe it. I'm in shock I think haha. S is in work so going to surprise him tonight. I'm so happy ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->