Possible polyp on ultrasound

aPharmD

Reaction score
So I had a pelvic ultrasound Friday and there was a possibility of a polyp seen in my uterus. They couldn't do the normal saline test to see Bc of where I was in my cycle. I was 9 dpo. She said it may not be and it was hard to tell Bc my endometrium was so thick since it's about to shed. I had a d and c in August and have been having pre af sootting for several days before af. It starts real really light beige and only when I wipe for a couple of days and gradually gets dark and chocolatey for a few days until af comes around cd 12. I'm super upset and hoping someone on here has a similar experience??

I had tumour removed from my cervix and uterus and 20.
I've had lletz done every 2years since (I'm 31) I've polyps on my uterus never affected me TTC.

Hi. I'm 40 and have had 2 chemicals within the last year.
I'm going for my 3rd IUI on Sat morning. Was disappointed in my 2nd (day 9) scan on Wed when the nurse thought she could see something in my uterine lining and mentioned that it might be a polyp.
This also happened on my 2nd scan in round 2 of IUI. She did call a doctor in to check that time and the consensus was that it was probably just a fold of skin but I can't find anything about this online. I don't seem to have any symptoms except the occasional heavy af so hoping it was nothing. How was your polyp detected?
I've read that polyps are easily removed and sometimes don't even affect fertility but am going to request they look into this further if this one fails too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->