Possible Pregnancy Symptoms

CiCi1224

Reaction score
Okay, so I am new to this forum. A little about myself I am 23 and a medical assistant my boyfriend is 24 works in construction. While we are not currently trying to conceive at this time. I am getting nervous that it may have happened sooner than planned. Okay so now to the little backstory that has brought me here.
5 days before the O, me and him did it & then again on day of ovulation (Nov. 3) I have been having some weird cramping in my belly ever since & i have NEVER cramped after ovulation. Okay so keep in mind i am a DD breast but other symptoms have been backaches & my breasts always feel kind of heavy but now they are heavy and pretty sore for the past few days since ovulation. Latest symptom I woke up with sharp pains in the vaginal area and cramps, and an extremely bad lower back ache. I havent charted my CM or BBT and i know its a little early but its concerning me because i have never experienced this & have had periods regularly since 12. Someone please help ease my mind, were these symptoms you had before you got a BFP or am i delusional?

Okay, so I am new to this forum. A little about myself I am 23 and a medical assistant my boyfriend is 24 works in construction. While we are not currently trying to conceive at this time. I am getting nervous that it may have happened sooner than planned. Okay so now to the little backstory that has brought me here.
5 days before the O, me and him did it & then again on day of ovulation (Nov. 3) I have been having some weird cramping in my belly ever since & i have NEVER cramped after ovulation. Okay so keep in mind i am a DD breast but other symptoms have been backaches & my breasts always feel kind of heavy but now they are heavy and pretty sore for the past few days since ovulation. Latest symptom I woke up with sharp pains in the vaginal area and cramps, and an extremely bad lower back ache. I havent charted my CM or BBT and i know its a little early but its concerning me because i have never experienced this & have had periods regularly since 12. Someone please help ease my mind, were these symptoms you had before you got a BFP or am i delusional?

Hi! :flower:

Ok so given that you had sex a few days before and on the day of ovulation, it is possible that you could be pregnant. I assume you mean you had :sex: without use of contraception or being on the pill etc? If so then yes, of course it is a possibility. Although... If for e.g you were on the pill but recently came off it.. some of the symptoms you are experiencing could also be due to the rush of hormones associated with coming off the pill. If I were you I would do a HPT as soon as (if) you miss a period.

My symptoms for my first pregnancy, before I got a BFP were extreme tiredness and a need for regular naps, bloating (couldnt even fit in my work trousers when I was 3 weeks pregnant) and I also went off alcohol... I just didn't want it for some reason even though I had no idea I was pregnant. The thing that made me test.......my period was late so I tested and it was negative. Then a few days later I still had a late period but had cramping (which was implantation cramping) and the HPT then confirmed I was pregnant.

Let us know how you get on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->