Possible problem with the baby

heya hun didnt know weather to post this or not but i found something online thats sounds something like this https://fetus.ucsfmedicalcenter.org/urinary/learn_more.asp

Thanks for the link. After I initially posted, I actually got a copy of the ultrasound report and it basically says that they can't rule out a bladder blockage (i.e., posterior urethral valve) OR the bladder might be completely normal. Soooooo just waiting until Tuesday's scan.

sorry hun never heard of it but sending love ur way good luck for ur next scan hun...x

Just wanted to post an update--this AM went back for another ultrasound to see if the baby's bladder is okay and everything looked fine. It had emptied no problem and there's no blockage and wasn't a cyst. The one week wait felt super long! Guess they are just extra careful with these things, so we are relieved and happy now.

Just wanted to post an update--this AM went back for another ultrasound to see if the baby's bladder is okay and everything looked fine. It had emptied no problem and there's no blockage and wasn't a cyst. The one week wait felt super long! Guess they are just extra careful with these things, so we are relieved and happy now.

Only just seen this thread - so glad everything was ok today! :hugs: x

That is so great... I am so happy for you.... I had been wondering... now you get to enjoy your pregnancy... :)

heya had been looking back and checking for your reply. i am soo plesed for you hun. i feels so releived for you lol xx

That is great news hun, I am so pleased for you. x

thats great hun im so glad for you xx

glad it all worked out hun - these scans can be so scary!! hope you can relax now!

Thanks everyone. We're definitely feeling a lot better now and telling people about the pregnancy and being happy about it instead of "we're pregnant, but..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->