Possible surprise baby

Swisper

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I took a Clear Blue test yesterday and it was a BFN.. I didn't test with FMU, but I am about 7 days late. Unless i ovulated late i guess, or there isn't enough HCG.

Anyway...
I have been having the weirdest trickling sensation for around 5 days. I think it's watery CM. Is anyone else having this? It just feels so strange!

My symptoms are also
Hot flushes - I am usually always cold!
Headaches
Twinges and feelings in my stomach, ribs, pelvis and back ( I never get back pain)
Breast changes- sore, tingling, perkier, fuller and the aerola looks more circular...if that makes sense.
Mood swings
Mild cramping
Constipation - Trying to drink lots of water
Dizzyness - This is a huge one for me..i have felt so strange and light headed at times.

I just feel very different..

My last pregnancy with my DS i tested around 5 weeks and also had a uti. The symptoms were so different! I had HG all throughout..but that was maaaaany years ago.

I'm worried as i have long covid and also had the vaccine in March, so scared it will harm our possible surprise baby.

Thank you for reading :)

Last edited:
Try testing with a first response - red dye :)
Good luck!

I mean all you can really do is test again with a different brand.. Very restrained of you to only do one test!! The only thing I'd worry about is that those symptoms are great, but with all those strong symptoms I'd be surprised if there was no HCG to pick up... Show us a test!

Try testing with a first response - red dye :)
Good luck!
Thank you Skye ^^ Are these better ones? I don't know a lot about tests. Does it pick up a lower amount of HCG?

I mean all you can really do is test again with a different brand.. Very restrained of you to only do one test!! The only thing I'd worry about is that those symptoms are great, but with all those strong symptoms I'd be surprised if there was no HCG to pick up... Show us a test!

Thank you!
Hmm thinking of popping to the shop soon to get one for tomorrow 8-[
I do have another CB but i think i'll try frer first.

Update: I have a uti so on antibiotics. I had this with my DS when i found out..i wonder if it's a sign.

Last edited:
Clear Blues are just notorious for evaps and indent lines. First response are the most sensitive tests you can get :)
I had a ripper of a UTI when I got my bfp last month.

Sounds like it could be it! I feel absolutely awful this morning. Not sure if it's the antibiotics but i feel so blocked up and very hot. I'll get a FRER today and test next week. My moods have been all over the place.

Legs have been tingling in waves and i keep having jerky feet when falling asleep. Possibly a new thing?

Congratulations Skye! :happydance:Did you have many symptoms? How many weeks were you when you found out?

I am back again...
This time with this. Am I definitely pregnant? There aren't any evap lines? I feel a bit shook up. The line appeared straight away. What if it was a dud test?

20210921_061506.jpg

That's way too dark not to be a true positive. Congratulations!!

Just did another to confirm..
Both came up within 20 seconds.

IMG-20210921-WA0001.jpeg

Thank you Bev
Should I do a third?Maybe get a FRER?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member