Possible surprise baby

Addiejoelle

Reaction score
Good morning! This month my husband and I were together a few times the week after my period ended and on one of those occasions I know there was an accident. I’m not meant to get my period for nine days but I feel like I ovulated a few days early. I felt pinching and then a few days after that I felt pinching again so I decided just a test early. I don’t have any other symptoms. I just felt like I needed to know and the line came up. Negative digital even though the line was quite noticeable. Now I’m notorious for chemical pregnancies which is why one should not test this early. I get positive line tests and negative digital tests until eventually the lines go away and I get my period. In the past that is. I’m posting a picture does anybody else see this line?

DF7A8C1F-683E-46B6-AB39-C2681EA39C36.jpeg

My period was due yesterday. Here’s the positive test from today. I’m not yet believing it. It’s faint but the darkest one yet.

4557E53E-8449-43D5-99D3-F5BBE6ED9C54.jpeg

I did. My morning test was positive. Still faint. I’ll see what tomorrow shows. I had some spotting yesterday and today. Extremely minimal but I feel like my period is starting.

Here’s my next test. It looks really good but I can’t trust it. I got a negative digital and that bothers me. I got a good positive this morning. Negative digital in the morning. Then I took one at 1pm even though the sample was almost clear and I knew I shouldn’t waste a test on it , it was too diluted, but I did and got a negative. The picture you see is now after not drinking for 2 hours this afternoon.

2E8F24A1-B7CE-443C-ADB9-D4DDD9333F54.jpeg 30D674F1-0647-4825-8249-767D60D30D33.jpeg

You know I'm crossing my fingers! If the FRERs are being stubborn - and, my opinion of them is now well-documented - have you considered using another brand? Might be able to give you a nice, bold line. :D . Not that these lines aren't beautiful! They are looking spectacular. <3 .

My period came today. No mistaking it. So odd after that line yesterday.

Sorry. Those test were positive though. Big Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"