Possible to feel kicks?

Fadetoblack

Reaction score
i am 18 plus 1 and last night my husband had his hand on my stomach for like a half hour. He jumped up and said i felt a tiny kick. I also felt somthing inside.

Is it possible this early he would be able to feel a faint kick from his hand on my stomach?

This is our first baby

Tonight we want to try the cold orange jucie trick and see if we can feel it again.

At about the same time with my dd my oh felt a kick. I was lying on my back at the time so yes I would say possible.

Definitely possible! First kicks are wonderful..having my second baby now, felt them on the inside starting at 15 weeks, but probably around 18 weeks with my first son.

Definitely possible! Did you feel it though? Sometimes my DH will say he felt something but if I didn't feel it I tell him he's wrong because I would have felt it too, I've been feeling this baby kick for about 7weeks now and just about 3 weeks ago was the first time anyone could feel a kick from the outside :)

yes i felt somthing to, like i said i am only 18 weeks with my first baby so i am not hundred percent sure yet what is a movement vs gas or anything else lol

I had one huge kick bang on 17 weeks that OH felt from the outside, made both of os jump out of out skins it was so hard but then never kicked that hard again. I do have anterior placenta and atm baby is transverse but with the head a bit lower right into my hip and facing downwards and constantly punching me in the bladder and down there so I feel loads of movement but nothing from the outside. Yesterday I had some very strong movements but I was out and about at the time, I did wonder if it could be felt on the outside but soon as I put my hand there baby stop wriggling. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->