Possible to ovulate twice, 5 days apart?

L

Laschai

According to my mother, sometimes in my family we ovulate twice. I'm nearly certain I ovulated on CD 23, which was the 18th. I had watery CM, and some bad cramps lasting about 2 hours or so, then the CM changed the next day to creamy, but not thick, so I figured I had ovulated. I don't keep track of my BBT. I'm getting some pain on my right side right now, CD 28, across from my belly button, but I chalked it up to gas, however my cervix is high, and it was low yesterday, and the day before, and the day before. I don't know if it's possible to ovulate that many days apart. I didn't check the height when I'm pretty sure I was ovulating, but again, I'm 99% certain I ovulated on CD 23... any advice? I'm wondering if I'm ovulating, which is why the cervix is high, or if there's another reason.... Like pregnancy.

You actually cannot ovulate twice in the same month unless you have super super short cycles. However your body can attempt to ovulate a second time if you didnt ovulate the first time. Your bodh always has LH in it. But it rises during ovulation. So opks will naturally show a second line because you always have that hormone. It just gets super dark when you hit your peak.

Also dnt rely on your cervix unless you have been checking it every day the entire cycle for a few months as it changes so often. You have to be able to get to know how your cervix changes during your cycle before you can start to rely on it determining ovulation. Its normal for it to change positions many times in a cycle.

Also dnt rely on your cervix unless you have been checking it every day the entire cycle for a few months as it changes so often. You have to be able to get to know how your cervix changes during your cycle before you can start to rely on it determining ovulation. Its normal for it to change positions many times in a cycle.

I normally check it all cycle, this month I got lazy. Normally it's low except when I ovulate. Then it goes back to low right after. It went back up so idk what's going on.

Trust me the cervix can be a tricky thing. But its only possible to release a folicle once a cycle. For some reason sometimes your body tries to ovulate and fails, so it will often try again making it seem like you are ovulating twice. So maybe that is what your mom was meaning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->