Possibly 5th miscarriage (support needed)

taybear

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm almost 29 and I've lost 4 babies. And I think I've started to miscarry my 5th.

I miscarried (chemical) at 4 weeks in 2011, 7 weeks in 2017, 9 weeks in 2017, and a very early preterm labor/stillbirth at 12 weeks last September.

I have PCOS and metformin and clomid did not help. Since holding my 12 week gestation baby boy Nathan in my hand in a gym bathroom, we've stopped actively trying. We're not trying but not preventing.

I began suspecting a week ago I was pregnant again as I started having tender breasts. I've only had this symptom with my pregnancies.

I took the Walmart equate .88 test around a week ago and a faint pink line appeared right at the end of the time frame. Took another the next morning and line showed 1 minute after time. Proceeded to take a FRER negative. Then a docalon test positive. Proceeded by a different brand which was negative. This was over a week.

Due to PCOS I don't have regular cycles. I do know I do ovulate sometimes. But it's hard to track. I'm approximately exactly 4 or 5 weeks along. Been having mild cramps for a week. My periods consist of severe cramping to where I've passed out from the pain.

Today, I started bleeding a little. Just upon wiping. Light pink with a tiny tinge of brown. Gyno can't see me for another week.

I don't know if somehow I got false positives or all convincing evap lines. All were the same width as the control and had color. All but one showed within the time frame. The other showed 1 minute after time.

I don't know what to think. Just need support. What does this sound like to you? Nurse on phone suggested implantation but that doesn't explain the tender breasts.

Thanks...just feeling so confused and lost.

Thank you for the reply. I miscarried. Confirmed today.

I’m sorry for your loss. I know your pain so well.

Have you been tested for the reason behind your recurrent miscarriages? You might have one of the clotting disorders which will mean you should be having blood thinner injections starting the moment you suspect pregnancy. I was offered genetic testing after my third mis and it was such a relief to me to have some answers as to why I could get pregnant easily but not maintain pregnancies.

Best wishes to you going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->