Possibly pregnant on the pill?

Paranoid89

Reaction score
I've been on the pill for 5 years on and off, officially 1.5 years constantly. I usually am regular with or without the pill (29 days) and I do not have any other healthy issues, normal weight and BMI as well.

I was on Tri-Sprinteac for a really long time and was given Tri-Previfem for several months with no issue. It is my understanding that the pills are the same.

I recently changed my pills back to Tri-Sprintec this month. I am on week 3, active pills, day 4. I've had cramps/back aches and nausea for 2 full days now ranging from a 6/10 to 8/10 on the pain scale. I usually get cramps 2 days before my period, which is supposed to come exactly a week from today.

I'm usually pretty good with the pill, taking it daily and within several hours of the same time. (i.e. 11am one day and 3pm the next)

Is there a chance of pregnancy? We are active and use no other form of contraception.

The only way you'll know is if you test. Those symptoms could be for any number of things. If you've taken the pill accurately it's unlikely you're pregnant but nothing is 100%.

The only way you'll know is if you test. Those symptoms could be for any number of things. If you've taken the pill accurately it's unlikely you're pregnant but nothing is 100%.

You're right I know. Except my sister and her daughter got pregnant on the patch and the pill respectively. So did a cousin (birth control pill)...sooooo I'm like :cry:

Followup - I think the pill messed with my hormones that month and I think those were ovulation pains/cramps. I actually get them quite often on the pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->