Possibly To Much TMI But, Changes In Bowel Movements??

MummyNovember

Hubb,DS & DD =]
Reaction score
All the way through pregnancy my movements have been normal. No different to what they were before pregnancy. I used to go at least twice a day everyday. But since friday i seem to go just once and its either diahorrea, or stupidly solid! Havent been at all since yesterday afternoon. I dont think its constipation, ive had it before and in my experience, it hurts when you have it!
I will probably go eventually and if i dont i will be visiting my doctor!

Has anybody elses movements changed, should i be concerned? Its not making me uncomfortable or anything. Its just a bit out of the norm that im used to! (Sorry if this is all tmi! lol)

i have been going about every other day, maybe every 2 days. When usually I go once a day. I STILL havent got rid of a spicy curry that I ate Friday night... :| When I do go its doesnt seem 'enough', I feel like a rabbit with solid little rabbit dropping

I have been the same these past few days =/ give it another couple of days an i will go go see my doctor i think. Least the both of us havent got long to go!

Not to worry you, but the lady on the nct course said you could experience diarrhoea when your due to give birth! All the best! X

I've had an 'upset' tum for the last few weeks, was normal before that but now Bubs has grown n is pushing on stuff I have loose stools when I go-ick! The delights of pregnancy!!! :)

I'm experiencing this exact same thing. Regular this whole pregnancy until recently. It's become "stupidly solid" as u put it and unconforming lol. My bum hurts. Either that or really small pellets. I'm just glad I'm not constipated. I wouldn't make it :nope:

Who ever said that pregnancy makes you "glow" & look good, clearly has never seen what goes on behind closed doors & the reality of it all lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->