Possibly To Much TMI But, Changes In Bowel Movements??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by MummyNovember, Nov 13, 2011.

1. MummyNovember

MummyNovember Hubb,DS & DD =]

All the way through pregnancy my movements have been normal. No different to what they were before pregnancy. I used to go at least twice a day everyday. But since friday i seem to go just once and its either diahorrea, or stupidly solid! Havent been at all since yesterday afternoon. I dont think its constipation, ive had it before and in my experience, it hurts when you have it!
    I will probably go eventually and if i dont i will be visiting my doctor!

Has anybody elses movements changed, should i be concerned? Its not making me uncomfortable or anything. Its just a bit out of the norm that im used to! (Sorry if this is all tmi! lol)

2. babydustcass

babydustcass Well-Known Member

i have been going about every other day, maybe every 2 days. When usually I go once a day. I STILL havent got rid of a spicy curry that I ate Friday night... :| When I do go its doesnt seem 'enough', I feel like a rabbit with solid little rabbit dropping

3. MummyNovember

I have been the same these past few days =/ give it another couple of days an i will go go see my doctor i think. Least the both of us havent got long to go!

4. Lilmiss1

Lilmiss1 Mum

Not to worry you, but the lady on the nct course said you could experience diarrhoea when your due to give birth! All the best! X

5. CKJ

CKJ Well-Known Member

I've had an 'upset' tum for the last few weeks, was normal before that but now Bubs has grown n is pushing on stuff I have loose stools when I go-ick! The delights of pregnancy!!! :)

6. FirstLadyM

FirstLadyM Well-Known Member

I'm experiencing this exact same thing. Regular this whole pregnancy until recently. It's become "stupidly solid" as u put it and unconforming lol. My bum hurts. Either that or really small pellets. I'm just glad I'm not constipated. I wouldn't make it :nope:

7. MummyNovember

Who ever said that pregnancy makes you "glow" & look good, clearly has never seen what goes on behind closed doors & the reality of it all lol