(possibly) very strange question

PJS1982

Reaction score
Hey ya'll. I'm going for an ultrasound and blood work on CD24 because my doctor suspects low ovarian reserve. We've been TTC #4 for a year with no luck. She said she may want to start me on a low dose of clomid for my Feb cycle. My question is...

DH travels during the week a lot for work and he usually tries to set his schedule according to my fertile week window, but over the next few months, he's unable to do that due to a really rough patch his company is going through right now and it is indefinite. So, I was wondering if it was possible to do AI at home in case he isn't home during the time we're supposed to be DTD after the clomid. I know we can do this using fresh sperm, but is there a method to be able to hang on to the sperm for days he will not be at home? I figure freezers do not work due to temperature things. I plan on asking my doctor, but we don't want to pay for IUI just yet if we do not have to. Any suggestions or advice will be greatly appreciated!

I think you should ask your doctor about the timing. Maybe she can give you a very low dosage or start clomid later (like day 5 to 9)? Best is to talk to your doctor.
I read about collection and storage kit for initial collection and storage but I don't think it is possible to thaw the sperms on your own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->