Post Gender Swaying: Your results

stiletto_mom

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, did you gender sway?
If you did, which gender were you trying for?
What did you do?
Were you successful?
When did you find out?
Will you be gender swaying again in the future?

We did gender sway with our 3rd, who is a boy. While we would have been happy with a girl, we figured why not try to sway the odds a tad? Who knows if it works, but we DID have a boy, so for us it did!

We timed dtd for 12 hours AFTER getting a blaring positive opk. Male sperm die faster, but swim faster, so you want them to get to an egg that's already been released. You don't want boy sperm to have to sit around waiting.

We used pre-seed to make the vaginal environment less acidic, again because it kills off the weaker boy sperm.

We used musinex cough syrup an hour before dtd. It thins cervical mucous just like mucus in the chest/throat, which makes it easier for boy sperm to get through. Just make sure it says "expectorant" on the cough syrup.

We used positions for deep penetration and ejaculation close to the cervix. You can google those. I won't go into it.

I think that's it! In-gender is a great website for swaying info, too. :) Good luck!

We did not intentionally gender sway but we BD'd 2 days before I O'd and we are having a girl.. Which I thought we were from the beginning once I put it together that we BD'd 2 days before my +OPK. :p

https://genderdreaming.com/2013/03/the-trouble-with-timing-dr-shettles-got-it-wrong/

Sorry, but it's all bollocks!

We did gender sway with our 3rd, who is a boy. While we would have been happy with a girl, we figured why not try to sway the odds a tad? Who knows if it works, but we DID have a boy, so for us it did!

We timed dtd for 12 hours AFTER getting a blaring positive opk. Male sperm die faster, but swim faster, so you want them to get to an egg that's already been released. You don't want boy sperm to have to sit around waiting.

We used pre-seed to make the vaginal environment less acidic, again because it kills off the weaker boy sperm.

We used musinex cough syrup an hour before dtd. It thins cervical mucous just like mucus in the chest/throat, which makes it easier for boy sperm to get through. Just make sure it says "expectorant" on the cough syrup.

We used positions for deep penetration and ejaculation close to the cervix. You can google those. I won't go into it.

I think that's it! In-gender is a great website for swaying info, too. :) Good luck!

Besides the musinex, we did everything listed above....and TOTALLY didn't mean to. It just happened that way. I O'd on the morning on October 25th and dtd that evening after work, and then the following day. And boom - we have a boy on the way. LOL Both times used preseed and the er...um...positions were exactly what were said above. ;)

I think for fun, we'll try to sway for a girl next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->