Post HSG Success Stories!!!

Beautifullei2

Reaction score
Welcome LADIES​

This Thread is to find out if anyone has gotten pregnant after having an HSG done. I recently had one done and my OBGYN said that it really boosts up your chances!! Please feel free to give your success stories as well as TTC after having this done!!!! The success stories will help shed light to those TTC :)

Please let me know if you get preggers this cycle! I had my HSG done last Monday & am praying for a BFP! I wish you luck as well :).

I had my HSG this cycle and ovd 3 days later, 2-3 days to wait
Fx'd

I had a HSG done in may 2011 after 18 cycles ttc and was going to start my first round of clomid in june. Everything seems good with husbands sperm count, and my cycle. Only thing was lower end progestrone levels. Had the test done around the middle of may and june 7th my 19th cycle ttc found out I was pregnant (huge shock!) we stopped trying that month really. I was getting ready for our vacation and had lots on my mind so didn't even think about it. Came back home from vacation and took a test. I now have a 1 month old little boy :)
So no clomid or any medications to concieve him, just had an HSG done.

I had a HSG done in may 2011 after 18 cycles ttc and was going to start my first round of clomid in june. Everything seems good with husbands sperm count, and my cycle. Only thing was lower end progestrone levels. Had the test done around the middle of may and june 7th my 19th cycle ttc found out I was pregnant (huge shock!) we stopped trying that month really. I was getting ready for our vacation and had lots on my mind so didn't even think about it. Came back home from vacation and took a test. I now have a 1 month old little boy :)

First let me say how handsome your little boy is :) !! 2ndly that is really good to hear that it can happen. I still haven't started & am so anxious too. I thing DH & I may go buy a test tonight. Usually before AF shows up I bloated & break out but still nada. I had mild cramps off & on for about 4 days which is very unusual so FXED for a BFP

I'm getting my HSG done on Wednesday but I did do a search online of people who got pregnant after an HSG and it seems a good portion of them got pregnant within 3 months of having it. I know my Dr said that for some reason, within a few months of seeing him and having all the testing done, a good portion of his patients get pregnant.

First let me say how handsome your little boy is :) !! 2ndly that is really good to hear that it can happen. I still haven't started & am so anxious too. I thing DH & I may go buy a test tonight. Usually before AF shows up I bloated & break out but still nada. I had mild cramps off & on for about 4 days which is very unusual so FXED for a BFP

Thank you :)
I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you! My results came back tubes were all cleared, but I think it got me my BFP! I hope to hear a sucess story really soon for you. I think my doctor said about 3 months can increase the chance of getting pregnant. There is always a chance your tubes need a little cleaning out and get cleared but you don't know it cause the dye pushes it through and cleared.

I think this is a really good thread!! I had an HSG done last Wednesday. I'm hoping for a BFP soon!!! Good luck ladies.

Mrs. Kim - good luck to you as well :)

Jenniferttc1 - I will for sure keep you updated when i test :)

Atleast if it doesn't happen this cylce then I still have 2 more within that 3 month window!! Me & DH BD a whole lot during ovulation so hopefully something stuck!!

I see your from austin, did you go to ARA i think its called foe the test?

Yes that's where I went for it :)

That's where I got mine done and they were awesome! Insurance tried to screw me over though and almost had me pay the whole bill, but finally this month (got this done may 2011! ) got the right amount that I have to pay. Do you already have an OB doctor? I know an awesome one in south austin at austin regional clinic. I don't live south austin, more north but I traveled all the way over there to go to her. Recommended her to 3 other friends and they LOVE her. I actaully want to get pregnant again just to see her :haha:
I know she is also on a testimonal video on st. davids south austin website too.

That's where I got mine done and they were awesome! Insurance tried to screw me over though and almost had me pay the whole bill, but finally this month (got this done may 2011! ) got the right amount that I have to pay. Do you already have an OB doctor? I know an awesome one in south austin at austin regional clinic. I don't live south austin, more north but I traveled all the way over there to go to her. Recommended her to 3 other friends and they LOVE her. I actaully want to get pregnant again just to see her :haha:
I know she is also on a testimonal video on st. davids south austin website too.

My OB doctor that I had was north but she recently retired to be a stay at home mom.. I was so sad to hear that. Still haven't found a new one but Im looking. Who was the dr?

My OB doctor that I had was north but she recently retired to be a stay at home mom.. I was so sad to hear that. Still haven't found a new one but Im looking. Who was the dr?

I went to emily hooi at south austin regional clinic location. Its right across the street from st. davids south hospital. It was great cause she was also right next door and was over everymorning to check on me also.She was very nice, and broke the rules some to let me have more than 2 people in delivery. She did an awesome job and make it to wear I also only get a 1st degree tearing with very little stiches with the mixture of stretching me and telling me when to control pushing. She was a great doctor and was trying to help me get pregnant befoe hand with what she could do but I got pregnant right before starting treatmnt.

I went to emily hooi at south austin regional clinic location. Its right across the street from st. davids south hospital. It was great cause she was also right next door and was over everymorning to check on me also.She was very nice, and broke the rules some to let me have more than 2 people in delivery. She did an awesome job and make it to wear I also only get a 1st degree tearing with very little stiches with the mixture of stretching me and telling me when to control pushing. She was a great doctor and was trying to help me get pregnant befoe hand with what she could do but I got pregnant right before starting treatmnt.

I actually saw her a few times when my doctor wasn't in. My old ob Dr. was Michelle Gooch in that same office but then she moved off of 38th st. I really like Dr.Hooi when I did see her. I may just have to move back to that office especially since its closer to me.

Well Still no AF so I tested this morning & :bfn: :sad2:

I actually saw her a few times when my doctor wasn't in. My old ob Dr. was Michelle Gooch in that same office but then she moved off of 38th st. I really like Dr.Hooi when I did see her. I may just have to move back to that office especially since its closer to me.

It was worth the 30 minute drive to see her. I guess I just like her bubbly personality. She was always in a good mood and really helped lifted my spirits up in that long labor. I also loved that the office never complained and let me bring n 4-5 people during my ultrasounds (whole family always wanted to see him! :haha:)
Aw I'm sorry! Just keep testing hun. You will get there even whe it seems like you won't I promise! How long have ya'll been ttc now?

It was worth the 30 minute drive to see her. I guess I just like her bubbly personality. She was always in a good mood and really helped lifted my spirits up in that long labor. I also loved that the office never complained and let me bring n 4-5 people during my ultrasounds (whole family always wanted to see him! :haha:)
Aw I'm sorry! Just keep testing hun. You will get there even whe it seems like you won't I promise! How long have ya'll been ttc now?

yes and very informative!!! I may just switch back to her... plus I loved that office cause the staff is wonderful. ..DH & I have been TTC for about 2 years but was just using the old timing method... We didn't really start trying (using Ov. kits & temping) until about aug. of last year. I just want it to happen while we are both young. My daughter starts school this year so I think its about time to start over :)

Well theres one great OB you know to go to :) I also loved the south st. davids hospital. The labor and delivery nurses were amazing! I liked hoois method during delivery. I got the option of putting a mirror in view to see what was going on down there (highly recommened btw lol ) and me and the nurse basically played tug of war with a knotted sheet to help me push him out. The recovery nurses were all great. Only problem I had was with on of the nursery nurses that gave my son a bottle when I was breastfeeding. I would not have mind it, but he was so young (1 day old) and could have easily gotten nipple confusion and could have refused the breast...but I have a feeling she won't be doing that again cause my husband did not let that go and actaully got the supervisior in and talked to her about it.
I'd say its tme for her to have a little brother or sister :)
Me and my husband were not really trying or preventing for about a year before we decided to really try, then took us another 19 months. It seemed like a lifetime and was very emotional time in my life while ttc. But we got there in the end, and it makes it so much more special :)

Oh wow that's awesome! That is one thing I would have loved to try is different ways to help get her out. When I went into labor I just layed their but then again my daughter entered this world pretty fast lol.

I really was hoping to be PG by the summer because my daughter was born at the end of may and it was just too hott to have all that extra weight on me lol. This time im shooting for a winter baby then again winter in texas is just like spring. FXed it happens sooner than later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->