Post HSG Success Stories!!!

I loved it, it really helped getting him out, and man was it a workout tugging on that sheet! But I gave it all I could and got him out in 20 minutes lol. I loved being heavily pregnant during the winter time. Summer was so hot, but I was not to far gone, and wasnt embarassed to be in a bathing suit! :haha: winter was a joke this year, but so much better than 100+ degree weather.

I bet it did! from the time my water broke till my baby girl came out it was maybe 4 hours.. As soon as I fully dialted I think she was out within 5 mins lol. Im telling you I had no time for anything cause she was determined to enter this world & now she is a little diva! I guess that's my fault thought cause I spoil her to much!
Oh I know.. I think I wore tank tops & capris all "winter" long except a few days that were a bit cool.

I bet it did! from the time my water broke till my baby girl came out it was maybe 4 hours.. As soon as I fully dialted I think she was out within 5 mins lol. Im telling you I had no time for anything cause she was determined to enter this world & now she is a little diva! I guess that's my fault thought cause I spoil her to much!
Oh I know.. I think I wore tank tops & capris all "winter" long except a few days that were a bit cool.

My labor was a long 18 hours, and was induction at 39w2d. The pitocin wasnt so bad, I could def. handle the contractions with it, but when hooi broke my waters it was instant hard labor back to back contractions lasting 1 minute long every 60 seconds. Hardest and most painful thing ever and I was only 3 hours in. Epidural was a life saver! :haha: But since my labor was so long it was wore off during pushing, I could feel it, move my legs, and walked to the bath room 30 minutes the most later then walked to recovery. So I got the best of both I guess, painfree labor, but wore off and could feel when to push during birth.

Oh wow!!! That is a long labor.. I don't know how you did it.. I asked for an epideral but they said it was too late.. The pain did all just disappear once she was out..

on another note.. AF showed up but extremely light.. been spotting since yesterday afternoon so waiting for the down poor.. still nothing which is very unusual for me .

i had my 2M/c earlier now i have done my hsg last month but i got my periods iam very scared how much time will it take to conceive iam soo worried

i had 2m/c earlier last month i have done with hsg test but i got my periods this month iamsoo worried abt that how much time will it take to get pregnant is there a chance for me this month?

Vpriya

I hope you get ur BFP very soon
I had an HSG this month and fingerscrossed!

This is my 3rd month so I'm really keeping my fxs crossed!!! Good luck ladies!

i tested BFN on clearblue digital test
no AF till now
pleaaase Lord!!!

hey moorebetter
m feeling nothing abnormal light cramps and abit nnausea.. just my regular pms :(

Going to be watching this thread! I had my HSG done on May 25th...

Would love to hear some more success stories!

Good Luck Ladies xx

Count me in! I just had my HSG done on Friday 6/1 - tubes are cleared and Ute was normal. I'll let y'all know what happens!

oh god still 10 days to test hsg done in april 1st period with cloats is that normal guys?

I hope all your hsg's help you to get that :bfp: I am now on my 4th month out so I don't think it helped with me =/ !!! I have my fxed for you ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->