post-HSG test spotting anyone?

Thanks Sunshine!! Oodles of baby dust to you both as well :) Yes I hear about the heartbreak it gets very overwhelming even when I tell myself no I won't let it get to me this time it still does but on a positive note...... one of my bff's had been trying for 2yrs and about 7 mths and was diagnosed with endo a month ago she was waiting for a surgery date and low and behold got a BFP last week!!! This gives me hope that anything is possible and when the time is right it will happen so it's best to stay positive and keep praying cause it WILL happen.
According to my fertility friend my AF is due on the 16th. My temp went way up this morning so I am sure without a doubt that I did ovulate now, so it's out of my hands at this point fingers crossed.
Enjoy your weekends lots of hugs and positive thoughts to you both:hugs:

Thanks Sunshine!! Oodles of baby dust to you both as well :) Yes I hear about the heartbreak it gets very overwhelming even when I tell myself no I won't let it get to me this time it still does but on a positive note...... one of my bff's had been trying for 2yrs and about 7 mths and was diagnosed with endo a month ago she was waiting for a surgery date and low and behold got a BFP last week!!! This gives me hope that anything is possible and when the time is right it will happen so it's best to stay positive and keep praying cause it WILL happen.
According to my fertility friend my AF is due on the 16th. My temp went way up this morning so I am sure without a doubt that I did ovulate now, so it's out of my hands at this point fingers crossed.
Enjoy your weekends lots of hugs and positive thoughts to you both:hugs:

Thanks Amor for this uplifting reply. I too might have ovulated yesterday , I don't temp so not 100 per cent sure. but regardless, i should have my af anywhere around 13-17 may, so very Close to yours. Lets wait together and hope things turn out positive for us.

Where is optimistic? Knock knock?

Take care and much affection, Hope we become mums soon :)

Hey to you both... Been busy at work.
Long days, early starts..
Sorry : )
Hating this 2ww after the Hsg.. frustrating !!
Feel like in scrutinizing every symptom, we don't bother with temps, was advised not to bother..
Last few days felt bloated, tired, a heavy feeling down below, as I say been to analytical
Fingers crossed anyway..
Expecting period 12 days, but would prefer to not see it for about 9mths
Desperate for a miracle : /
Hugs to you both ... Positive thoughts

Happy Monday!!

Ya I am not sure if the hsg has made this month easier or harder for me. I am just doing my best to enjoy the sunshine and not read too much into symptoms. Only 10ish more days and we should know....In the grand scheme of things 10 days is nothing, during the 2ww 10 days feels like forever. Hoping and praying for BFP`s us. Stay positive ladies tons of babydust and hugs to you both:hugs:

Hello Ladies,

Nice to read your posts. Me so tired just got back from work. For me this month is no different from any other except that I am not very sure which day I ovulated. But af should arrive somewhere next week.

Next week is an important, I hope it is also a lucky week :). Will you ladies be testing or just wait to see if AF late?

Have a nice week and many thanks for your Company. Its heart warming to know that I have buddies here.
take care and warm hugs to both.

I am due on the 16th and I have some ladies wanting to go out for a girls night on the 19th so I think that is AF doesn`t show by the 18th I will test that day. I have been pretty good with it the last couple months, I have controlled the urge to poas lol hopefully I can this month as well.

Happy Monday!!

Ya I am not sure if the hsg has made this month easier or harder for me. I am just doing my best to enjoy the sunshine and not read too much into symptoms. Only 10ish more days and we should know....In the grand scheme of things 10 days is nothing, during the 2ww 10 days feels like forever. Hoping and praying for BFP`s us. Stay positive ladies tons of babydust and hugs to you both:hugs:

ooh I hope so...
think its made it worse after hsg, paranoid ehhe
keep smiling:happydance::hugs:

Hello Ladies,

Nice to read your posts. Me so tired just got back from work. For me this month is no different from any other except that I am not very sure which day I ovulated. But af should arrive somewhere next week.

Next week is an important, I hope it is also a lucky week :). Will you ladies be testing or just wait to see if AF late?

Have a nice week and many thanks for your Company. Its heart warming to know that I have buddies here.

Hey its reassuring there is support from others going through all the same:thumbup:
Im not planning on testing unless im late..
trying to stay positive at getting pregnant but trying to stay on a level, as if the period comes its going to hurt worse...:cry:
thanks to you hun :hugs::happydance:

unfortunately after 3.5yrs I've got to the point were we will test if really late , been through so much disappointment.
: ((
so we don't put ourselves through it, my cycle is 33-36 days so will probably leave it a week before test.
Also Ive heard with some pcos sufferers you don't necessarily get a positive test so we will see.... praying for a big positive this year : ))))

Hello Ladies,

Hey its reassuring there is support from others going through all the same:thumbup:
trying to stay positive at getting pregnant but trying to stay on a level, as if the period comes its going to hurt worse...:cry:

Have a good day ladies and hopefully, things will come out right for us. Any symptoms so far for any of you? mine is none.

Take care,
Talk soon,
hugs

Hello Ladies,

Have a good day ladies and hopefully, things will come out right for us. Any symptoms so far for any of you? mine is none.

Take care,
Talk soon,
hugs

Hey losing my optimism for this month I think.. : ((
Tummy a little off, tired that's about it..

Sorry sent to quick, tricky on the mobile..
Yeh fingers crossed for us all..
Looking forward to my weekend, starts in 2hrs.. : ))

Hey you two...
Hope your tww is going ok.
Got any other symptoms..?
I've had nausea past few days been feeling quite queasy ...
Trying to stay positive...
Pma all the way : )))

Hey you two...

Hey Optimistic,

Woohoo, I am keeping my fingers extra crossed for you!! I really hope you made it this month darling!!!
Unfortunately for me there ain't any signs, in fact this month I am not even sure which day I ovulated.
My doctor says that she will send us for more check-up in June and then possibly for an IVF. scarry times ahead for me :(, but we will try whatever it takes!!!
when will you be testing huh?
take extra care and keep posted,
hugs

Hey you two...

Hey Optimistic,

Woohoo, I am keeping my fingers extra crossed for you!! I really hope you made it this month darling!!!
Unfortunately for me there ain't any signs, in fact this month I am not even sure which day I ovulated.
My doctor says that she will send us for more check-up in June and then possibly for an IVF. scarry times ahead for me :(, but we will try whatever it takes!!!
hugs

Hey you two, Happy Friday :winkwink: I am not really having any symptoms different from every month. I get nauseous, crampy, irritated, headaches, sore boobs, cravings, heightened smell, dizzyness just to say a few...every month!! Symptom spotting is not even possible for me. I am praying extra hard for you Optimistic if anyone deserves it you have waited long enough!

When are you testing Sunshine? Sometimes no signs when you usually have some signs is a good sign.

Not long now ladies stay strong and positive and lets see some BFP extra big hugs to you beautiful ladies :hugs:

Hey you two...

Hey Optimistic,

hugs

Hey you two, Happy Friday :winkwink: I am not really having any symptoms different from every month. I get nauseous, crampy, irritated, headaches, sore boobs, cravings, heightened smell, dizzyness just to say a few...every month!! Symptom spotting is not even possible for me. I am praying extra hard for you Optimistic if anyone deserves it you have waited long enough!

When are you testing Sunshine? Sometimes no signs when you usually have some signs is a good sign.

Not long now ladies stay strong and positive and lets see some BFP extra big hugs to you beautiful ladies :hugs:

Hey Luvs,

Thanks for such an invigorating message. yes next week is crucial for all of us and I hope it gets huge good luck to all expecting BFPs.

I never test, because AF pays regular visit to me , so not much room for speculations (sigh).
I might give it a shot this time if AF has not caught hold of me by Saturday.

You two have a very nice weekend , will be visiting the site on and off all weekend.

Next week this weekend , we will be a lot more wiser, and hopefully happier...to that fingers crossed.

Hugs and love to both of you

Well I just got a reminder on my phone that I have a colposcopy on the 16th :( which is also the day AF is due. I will be 13 dpo so I think I will have to test that morning because they want to do a biopsy and they will not do it if I am pregnant. So looks like I will have my answers by Wednesday.

Well I just got a reminder on my phone that I have a colposcopy on the 16th :( which is also the day AF is due. I will be 13 dpo so I think I will have to test that morning because they want to do a biopsy and they will not do it if I am pregnant. So looks like I will have my answers by Wednesday.

Hey Luvs,

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and hoping that you don't have to undergo biopsy on account of pregnancy.
What is this biopsy regarding if I may ask? sorry my ignorance.
For me, I might go the IVF route, if things don't wok in the coming two months for me.

Stay calm and positive and Wednesday is not that far. Will they be doing the test on you or you will do it at home?

Take care and have a great Saturday.
Dear optimistic , hope you doing well and enjoying the weekend.
Hugs to both

Hey you two...

Hey Optimistic,

hugs

Hey there, sorry im not on every day try to get on as much as possible..:dohh:
thanku ever so trying to stay level headed but got lots of symptons, but I think hormones and ovaries are having a field day after my hsg.
awww sorry lovely but you never know not everyone gets symptoms... stay positive.:hugs:
At least they sound pro active about getting you checked and moving forward with steps..
you could have multiples:happydance:
the earliest I can test is wed which will be 4 days before period due.
thanku ever so:hugs::hugs:

Hey you two...

Hey Optimistic,

hugs

Hey there, thanku hun for your kind words I hope so too, trying to stay positive but on the level, its so easy to get excited, you never know where you are.. upsetting, its like being on a rollercoaster..
Im sorry you get all those symptoms every month, but guess your used to it:hugs:
stay strong stay positive
we just never know ... baby dust might have worked for us all... hatrick success we hope:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->