post-HSG test spotting anyone?

Hey you two...
Hope your tww is going ok.
Got any other symptoms..?
I've had nausea past few days been feeling quite queasy ...
Trying to stay positive...
Pma all the way : )))

Hey Optimistic,

Woohoo, I am keeping my fingers extra crossed for you!! I really hope you made it this month darling!!!
Unfortunately for me there ain't any signs, in fact this month I am not even sure which day I ovulated.
My doctor says that she will send us for more check-up in June and then possibly for an IVF. scarry times ahead for me :(, but we will try whatever it takes!!!
when will you be testing huh?
take extra care and keep posted,
hugs

Hey you two, Happy Friday :winkwink: I am not really having any symptoms different from every month. I get nauseous, crampy, irritated, headaches, sore boobs, cravings, heightened smell, dizzyness just to say a few...every month!! Symptom spotting is not even possible for me. I am praying extra hard for you Optimistic if anyone deserves it you have waited long enough!

When are you testing Sunshine? Sometimes no signs when you usually have some signs is a good sign.

Not long now ladies stay strong and positive and lets see some BFP extra big hugs to you beautiful ladies :hugs:

Hey Luvs,

Thanks for such an invigorating message. yes next week is crucial for all of us and I hope it gets huge good luck to all expecting BFPs.

I never test, because AF pays regular visit to me , so not much room for speculations (sigh).
I might give it a shot this time if AF has not caught hold of me by Saturday.

You two have a very nice weekend , will be visiting the site on and off all weekend.

Next week this weekend , we will be a lot more wiser, and hopefully happier...to that fingers crossed.

Hugs and love to both of you

hey its so tough isn't not to speculate...
I hope for us all we don't get a period now for at least 9/10 mths after our bundles arrive..:happydance::happydance:
hope you have a nice weekend too.... take it easy, keep smiling stay positive...

Well I just got a reminder on my phone that I have a colposcopy on the 16th :( which is also the day AF is due. I will be 13 dpo so I think I will have to test that morning because they want to do a biopsy and they will not do it if I am pregnant. So looks like I will have my answers by Wednesday.

oooh exciting they may do a test for you Wednesday if it doesn't arrive (fingers crossed)...:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope you ladies enjoying your weekend so far, I am relaxing too as next week is very hectic for me .

Hope the next week brings happiness to all around.

Hugs and love

I was doing good up until today, I am not sure if I just lost my positive attitude or what happened I just suddenly am overwhelmed and crying about everything today :( I don't think this is my month feel like AF is coming ugh. Grrrr damn hormones!!

Hope you beautiful ladies are having a wonderful weekend and hanging in there 2ww almost done now :hugs:

I was doing good up until today, I am not sure if I just lost my positive attitude or what happened I just suddenly am overwhelmed and crying about everything today :( I don't think this is my month feel like AF is coming ugh. Grrrr damn hormones!!

Hope you beautiful ladies are having a wonderful weekend and hanging in there 2ww almost done now :hugs:

Hey Lovey Ladies,

Dear Luvs, you know what, I am feeling the same, last night my breast started to hurt (which it does a week before AF) and I am experiencing all symptoms of pre-AF visit.

Felt very dejected last night and was cribbing for an hour or so to DH. I really don't know why things isn't working. I have already started reading on assisted conception and preparing my head for it.

But dear Luvs, don't be too down, you never know, they say early pregnancy symptoms are very similar to pre-mensuration, so we can still stick to that hope.

Optimistic , hope all well with you darling and that you are taking good rest.

Are you ladies TTC for baby # 1? I have never ever been pregnant and so much want to experience motherhood.

Anyways darling friends, take care and relax, and I hope next week brings some good news.

Speak soon, much love

Hi there, sorry your feeling like that honey...:hugs:
hormones are horrid aren't they make you feel your on the end of a yoyo..
awww im sorry..
try stay positive..
keep smiling : )))):hugs::hugs:

Hey Lovey Ladies,

Dear Luvs, you know what, I am feeling the same, last night my breast started to hurt (which it does a week before AF) and I am experiencing all symptoms of pre-AF visit.

Felt very dejected last night and was cribbing for an hour or so to DH. I really don't know why things isn't working. I have already started reading on assisted conception and preparing my head for it.

But dear Luvs, don't be too down, you never know, they say early pregnancy symptoms are very similar to pre-mensuration, so we can still stick to that hope.

Optimistic , hope all well with you darling and that you are taking good rest.

Are you ladies TTC for baby # 1? I have never ever been pregnant and so much want to experience motherhood.

Anyways darling friends, take care and relax, and I hope next week brings some good news.

Speak soon, much love

Hey there hope your ok, sorry to hear you wasn't so good last night.. try to stay postitive.. you just never know:hugs:
just keep talking to your ovaries tell the egg to stick.. ehehhe:thumbup:
its hard and I understand both of your frustrations.. we are in the same boat..

I also have never been pregnant ttc for the first time.. but been trying for 3 years:growlmad:
its not easy, time passes so quick.
like yourself I cant wait to experience motherhood, if I ever get the chance..

Sorry im in the uk so things happen different over here, have you been told your next step is to move on to iui or ivf??

Im busy at work this weekend I have 2 days off in the week to compensate, as work every sat/sun.
Been really tired, nauscious, queasy, stabbing pains in boobs, exhausted, back ache .. but trying to stay positive and hoping my period doest arrive next weekend..

thinking of you both... its such an unsettling time, hate the 2ww..:growlmad:

take it easy ... nice to talk to both its nice..
talk soon
simone x x x:hugs::hugs:

Hey Simone,

Thanks for your post honey. And the symptoms you describe is really promising, it will be so wonderful to hear the good news from you next week, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

As for me , My spirit have been very down all day, but I have to keep up a cheerful face, as DH gets very worried if he sees me over-worked. But I am very sure my periods coming at least I feel the same way I feel every month just a week before it arrives.

The last time I met the doctor, she said as they can't find any problem she will refer us to the fertility clinic. Although we have been trying actively for 7 months now, but since last 2 and half years we have been intimate which didn't result in pregnancy. So I am counting TTC as 2.7 years actually.
Considering that, the doctor has referred us to the fertility clinic, awaiting to hear from them, so she said we could expect them to call early June. Accordingly we will decide what is best IUI or IVF based on doc advice.

I was hoping that I didn't have to take that route, but well (sigh).

Good that you have some week-days off to take rest and just be with your inner self. For me the coming week is very hectic at work .

take good care of yourself and keep writing to us, it really helps reading post from you two.

Hope Luvs is doing alright, just stay calm dear, thing will work out in our favour, I am praying!!!

Take care,
Talk soon

I spotted for a few hours afterward then it changed to brown dishcharge the next day. I had mine done on april 29th

Hey Ladies,

Hope you all had a great day, unlike me, I have had so much to do and now I am extremely exhausted and I am also getting this pre-a discomfort. feeling so down, helpless and irritated.

I hope tomorrow is a better day. Hope you ladies doing well.

Talk tomorrow, take care , me off to bed.

I spotted for a few hours afterward then it changed to brown dishcharge the next day. I had mine done on april 29th

Hey there,

Welcome to this thread. we had our HSG in late April too. Hope the HSG has done the trick for you and you get your BFP this month. As for me I think I am soon out as I am having all the pre-af symptoms :(.

take care and hugs

Hey there,

Welcome to this thread. we had our HSG in late April too. Hope the HSG has done the trick for you and you get your BFP this month. As for me I think I am soon out as I am having all the pre-af symptoms :(.

take care and hugs

Thanks hun ! I am having some good signs but so far alot of :bfn:'s :cry:

Hey there,

take care and hugs

Hey Ruskie, I see you got your BFP today. Many many congratulations so happy for you.
For me it was a BFN :(

Hey there,

take care and hugs

Hey Ruskie, I see you got your BFP today. Many many congratulations so happy for you.
For me it was a BFN :(
Thanks hun ! Well still hoping you get your :bfp: you still got time Gl sweetie :hugs:

Hey Simone,

Thanks for your post honey. And the symptoms you describe is really promising, it will be so wonderful to hear the good news from you next week, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

As for me , My spirit have been very down all day, but I have to keep up a cheerful face, as DH gets very worried if he sees me over-worked. But I am very sure my periods coming at least I feel the same way I feel every month just a week before it arrives.

The last time I met the doctor, she said as they can't find any problem she will refer us to the fertility clinic. Although we have been trying actively for 7 months now, but since last 2 and half years we have been intimate which didn't result in pregnancy. So I am counting TTC as 2.7 years actually.
Considering that, the doctor has referred us to the fertility clinic, awaiting to hear from them, so she said we could expect them to call early June. Accordingly we will decide what is best IUI or IVF based on doc advice.

I was hoping that I didn't have to take that route, but well (sigh).

Good that you have some week-days off to take rest and just be with your inner self. For me the coming week is very hectic at work .

take good care of yourself and keep writing to us, it really helps reading post from you two.

Hope Luvs is doing alright, just stay calm dear, thing will work out in our favour, I am praying!!!

Take care,
Talk soon

Hey there , hope your ok? sorry been a few days busy at work..:growlmad:
you also been trying to conceive a long time, its tough isn't it..
did you test?? fingers crossed for you...
I feel like I have had so many symptoms this ovulation time after the hsg..
hope you get your appointment soon for the fertility dr, they normally come quite quickly..
I know its hard but you could conceive very quickly with assistance, maybe just need a little help : ))))
try stay positive
too scared to test... feeling quite anxious at the thought of the period arriving at the weekend :cry:
take care hope all good :hugs::hugs:

Hey there just wanted to send some love and positive thoughts your way :hugs::hugs:

Hey Ladies,

Hope you all had a great day, unlike me, I have had so much to do and now I am extremely exhausted and I am also getting this pre-a discomfort. feeling so down, helpless and irritated.

I hope tomorrow is a better day. Hope you ladies doing well.

Talk tomorrow, take care , me off to bed.

Hey sorry honey hope your ok :hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies:hugs:
Well I got a BFN this morning so I am out of the running. Looks like the Dr will put me on clomid starting June. I have been extremely bummed the last few days so I haven't been around much at all. How are things with you two?? Been thinking bout you:flower:

Congrats Ruskin:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"