post-HSG test spotting anyone?

Well I don't think my test result were real so for now I took down everything :bfp: and im waiting to test again on friday when AF is due

Hey Lovely ladies,

Hope all well. On lunch break now, was thinking of you ladies and how things are at your end.

I am so down, firstly hectic work schedule and other personal events and then I tested this morning and it was negative :(.

Looks like I will need assistance for conception, which I so dread.

What next for you ladies huh? I see that Luvs is going for clomid.

I will await call from fertility clinic, which should be first or second week of June. Lets see how it goes.

I really hope that things work out for us.
Take care ladies, weekend almost here. Talk soon and warm hugs and much love

Well I don't think my test result were real so for now I took down everything :bfp: and im waiting to test again on friday when AF is due

Oh dear, keeping my fingers crossed for you, hope your positive remains a positive.

Take care , Hugs

Hey ladies:hugs:
Well I got a BFN this morning so I am out of the running. Looks like the Dr will put me on clomid starting June. I have been extremely bummed the last few days so I haven't been around much at all. How are things with you two?? Been thinking bout you:flower:

Congrats Ruskin:happydance:

Take care Luv, I can so very well understand you pain. Fertility clinic will call me early June too, to discuss further action.

Just we strong and we are there for each others in this tuff journey.

Well we had our first visit to fertility clinic last month and it really wasn't so bad he said he thinks it is likely only a gentle nudge we need to get pg so I am hoping he is right and maybe that is all you need too Sunshine. Af hasn't showed yet but I know she is right there, I was kinda hoping if she was going to come it would be this morning so I didn't have to go for my colposcopy this afternoon lol. But no such luck she is really incoveniencing me!! So I guess I am ready to start month 13 maybe its 14? Either way this month is mine :) and you ladies too let get er done!!!

Oddly enough I am in very good spirits today I usually spend the day of realization sobbing and I am not, frustrated yes, but feeling positive!

Hey ladies:hugs:
Well I got a BFN this morning so I am out of the running. Looks like the Dr will put me on clomid starting June. I have been extremely bummed the last few days so I haven't been around much at all. How are things with you two?? Been thinking bout you:flower:

Congrats Ruskin:happydance:

Hey luvs... sorry about your bfn :hugs:
but on the positive good news for clomid maybe just a little help from that.
After lots of symptons, I got my period today, so lots of tears and extremely gutted:cry::cry:

take it easy x x:hugs:

Hey Lovely ladies,

Hope all well. On lunch break now, was thinking of you ladies and how things are at your end.

I am so down, firstly hectic work schedule and other personal events and then I tested this morning and it was negative :(.

Looks like I will need assistance for conception, which I so dread.

What next for you ladies huh? I see that Luvs is going for clomid.

I will await call from fertility clinic, which should be first or second week of June. Lets see how it goes.

I really hope that things work out for us

Take care ladies, weekend almost here. Talk soon and warm hugs and much love

Hey there sunshine I got my period today so feeling gutted, tearful and totally peed off..:cry:
Im sorry to hear about your bfn:hugs:
hope your ok..
its keep trying for me and hubby and get the weight down..
under the nhs we are under guide lines we have to adhere to with bmi etc..
fingers crossed for your appointment soon, and the positive next steps :hugs::hugs:

Hey Pretty Ladies,

I am back now , was out of town for a family celebration. Sorry optimistic that you got your periods, I am expecting my anytime soon, I did not know exactly which day I ovulated, ´but I am pmsing, so soon it will be here.
You take care darling, and hope you can start the treatment soon, perhaps we might get started together.

Luvs dear, how is it at your end. Got your AF? How did things go with the docters? Hopefully next month will get you luck with some assitance.

I am just waiting for the docter to get in touch with me, which is taing ages.

another unsuccessful month :(, but we won't give in we continue our struggle until we get the results.

Thanks ladies for being there and sharing my sorrows, pains and heartbreaks, soon it will be happiness we will share, I am sure of it.

Take care and have a super sunday my beautiful friends.

Looks like the :witch: is gonna get me too my temps keep dropping so I stopped my progesterone today :bfn: for me also , Mabey we will have better luck next month :dust:

Looks like the :witch: is gonna get me too my temps keep dropping so I stopped my progesterone today :bfn: for me also , Mabey we will have better luck next month :dust:

Hey Ruskin, so sorry , and yes better luck next time for us. AF for me to today, so down and depressed.....

Take care love

Hey Ruskin, so sorry , and yes better luck next time for us. AF for me to today, so down and depressed.....

Take care love

Now I am not sure whats going on no spotting this morning and my temp rose a little even after stopping progesterone :confused: Sorry your feeling down hun GL this cycle lots of sticky :dust: :hugs:

Hey Pretty Ladies,

I am back now , was out of town for a family celebration. Sorry optimistic that you got your periods, I am expecting my anytime soon, I did not know exactly which day I ovulated, ´but I am pmsing, so soon it will be here.
You take care darling, and hope you can start the treatment soon, perhaps we might get started together.

Luvs dear, how is it at your end. Got your AF? How did things go with the docters? Hopefully next month will get you luck with some assitance.

I am just waiting for the docter to get in touch with me, which is taing ages.

another unsuccessful month :(, but we won't give in we continue our struggle until we get the

Thanks ladies for being there and sharing my sorrows, pains and heartbreaks, soon it will be happiness we will share, I am sure of it.

Take care and have a super sunday my beautiful friends.

hey there sunshine , hope all good with you.
hope you had a good time with family celebrations..
I wont be getting any treatment for at least a year my hubby is to far past the bmi target, I also need to lose about 20lb first.
so we have the weight battle first:cry:
another heart break month, ive taken this one quite hard, lots of tears and upset as the period arrived unwantedly:cry:
we got excited and to hopeful after the hsg.. silly

take care:hugs:

oh dear, sorry to hear about your bfn..:hugs:
got to stay positive...
do you have any children yet or trying for first..? its a tough game isn't it
good luck for next month:hugs:

Hey sunshine, ruskie and luvs.... maybe june will be our month ..
although its a tough month we have to try stay positive and not dwell on it..
im sure 2013 is going to be the success for us all...
I wish I was psychic : //
wishing you all lots luck and positive thoughts..
get ourselves already for some baby dancing in the next few weeks : ))))

got to stay positive...

I am trying for #3:thumbup:

got to stay positive...

your a lucky lady to already have some wonderful children already then..:happydance:

got to stay positive...

your a lucky lady to already have some wonderful children already then..:happydance:

Thanks they are wonderful too both girls age 13 and 15 :thumbup:

Lovely ladies, hope you all have a great week ahead. Me all worn out and down with af here. been so irritated and bitchy all day.

I have a hellish week at work, so that will keep me busy.

Please do keep posted on further plan of action in regards to baby and bump or otherwise too, I shall do the same.

And hopefully, like optimistic you stated , 2013 will be our year.

Nice week ahead beauties, take care and hugs, me off to bed with all soreness.

Well :witch: showed up for me this afternoon onto June and Possible Vday baby that would be neat looking forward to this cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->