Post Miscarriage BBT Charting

snowflakes120

Mama Birdie!!
Reaction score
A little background: I just had my miscarriage (with the help from Cytotec) last Wednesday - So I am only like 10 days out. I went to my OGBYN Monday to get my HCG levels checked. They dropped to 2,000 in 6 days - where before the miscarriage they were at 23,000 and raising ever so very slowly.

However, my chart is a big hot mess. I was happy to see the temps going down right after bc that meant that the HCG was getting out of my system. However, they are now raising again and I am scared the HCG is getting higher or not going down as fast as I would like (The faster it goes down - the faster I get AF - and the faster I can get trying) The temps that I am having now are more like my post OV temps before the miscarriage. They are almost a full degree away from where they should be. It is way too early for me to even OV. I just feel my temps are all over the place going up and down. :shrug:

Is this normal - did this happen to anyone else? Did you body straighten itself out? Are these higher temps my new pre-ov temps?

My chart is here: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38d6df

my chart did the exact same thing after my mmc. Not sure if my link to my chart in my signature shows all of them, but mine went up and down a few times. My HcG was at 27,000 at the time of my D&C and it took about 3 weeks to get a negative home pregnancy test.

Hope this helps!!

I'm at 43 days post-cytotec and still no AF.. but FF shows I ovulated around CD 30... hang in there! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->