Post-pill irregular cycles support thread!!

Your temp has gone back up Reba?!

Yup no sign of af today still only 13 dpo so we'll see. I have no idea at this point! No one else's temps look like mine of FF :haha: I must be special :dohh:

BFN on 12 DPO (yesterday) didn't test today as this am was rushed and I really had to pee!! I'll test tomorrow am and we'll see what happens! :) I would be over the moon and back to have caught that egg this cycle:cloud9:. I'm already over the moon because I ovulated :D :happydance:

Anyways I'm off to get some lunch and have a nap. I've been having trouble getting to sleep so I've not been getting as much as I need. I'm exhausted but sleep won't come!

---------------------
Struth how are you doing? :hugs: I think you are like 1/2 a day earlier than me so you're pretty much done work for Friday right? 3 more days and it'll be Tuesday. I won't be home Tuesday (taking my sister on a mini vacation) but hopefully Tuesday night I'll get a chance to check the forums and see how you made out.

Your temp has gone back up Reba?!

Yup no sign of af today still only 13 dpo so we'll see. I have no idea at this point! No one else's temps look like mine of FF :haha: I must be special :dohh:

BFN on 12 DPO (yesterday) didn't test today as this am was rushed and I really had to pee!! I'll test tomorrow am and we'll see what happens! :) I would be over the moon and back to have caught that egg this cycle:cloud9:. I'm already over the moon because I ovulated :D :happydance:

Anyways I'm off to get some lunch and have a nap. I've been having trouble getting to sleep so I've not been getting as much as I need. I'm exhausted but sleep won't come!

---------------------
Struth how are you doing? :hugs: I think you are like 1/2 a day earlier than me so you're pretty much done work for Friday right? 3 more days and it'll be Tuesday. I won't be home Tuesday (taking my sister on a mini vacation) but hopefully Tuesday night I'll get a chance to check the forums and see how you made out.

I hoping that you get a good result over the weekend at some point! I will have my FX'd for you x

I'm okay I guess - just waiting it out. Have felt quite positive today but then nervous as I don't want to get positive and then have all my hopes dashed. It is a strange situation to be in.

Yes - I am in the UK so a few hours ahead of you (are you in the states?). I have noticed that I have to check your chart later in the day as you don't enter your temps until afternoon our time! Have a lovely time with your sister x

Ahh - just read your sig! Canada not the US! Sorry!

Yup, I'm on the West Coast of Canada :) so our time zone is a lot later than yours is. I also haven't been getting up until 9am our time so that doesn't help :haha: Thanks for the thoughts I'm hoping for good news too but I also know that there are others who have been trying for a lot longer so it might not happen.

I know what you mean about not wanting to get your hopes up and have them dashed. :hugs:

I some how lost this thread! hope your all doing ok.
I'm on CD 54 (had to go and check because i couldn't remember!) and no sign of Ov yet :( I knew having my 1st cycle of 36 days was to good to be true, i'm probably going to follow the same pattern as last time, i'll probably go to the doctors before i got to cd150+ again though :laugh2:

Heidi - I would go before then! I went when I was about cd60ish. It was about 6 months since coming off the pill for me though. How long have you been off?

Only since May so that's why i want to wait a bit longer. I got norethisterone last time i came of the pill but want to give my body a bit of a chance 1st

:hi: Heidi

Welcome back!

I have no idea what's going on with me. Your guess is as good as mine :rofl:
FF keeps changing O dates :haha: af hasn't shown up :dohh: and I've been biting DH's head off over the weekend (it's wednesday) I'm on vacation with my sister now so we'll see.

Hope everyone is well :hugs:

Well I think I finally ovulated on CD 21 which was 2 days ago. Really hoping we did all we could. We BD'd the 2 days leading up to ovulation, but not the day of. Really hope it was enough!

Well I think I finally ovulated on CD 21 which was 2 days ago. Really hoping we did all we could. We BD'd the 2 days leading up to ovulation, but not the day of. Really hope it was enough!

Trishg21 - I hope you have done too. When I got pregnant we BD the 2 days before and the day after O but not the day of O. If you look on FF (if you have VIP access) then you can see that it doesn't make a great deal of different statistically. As long as you have done it a couple of times around the day of O then you are in with a shout.

I have my FX'd for you x

Good luck Trishg :)

Hopefully!!

Well the Dr. office called. Just checking that I'm coming in for my follow up appointment and letting me know that the blood work has shown no ovulation. Darn! I thought it would have. Oh well :) We shall continue as we have and the appointment on the 24th we start to get somewhere.

Trishg21 - I hope you have done too. When I got pregnant we BD the 2 days before and the day after O but not the day of O. If you look on FF (if you have VIP access) then you can see that it doesn't make a great deal of different statistically. As long as you have done it a couple of times around the day of O then you are in with a shout.

I have my FX'd for you x

Thanks struth!

Am I seeing things right? You had a MMC? If so I am SO sorry for your loss! I really hoped it was your sticky bean! :hugs:

I have my FX'd for you x

Thanks struth!

Am I seeing things right? You had a MMC? If so I am SO sorry for your loss! I really hoped it was your sticky bean! :hugs:

Yeah - I'm afraid so :cry: I had some spotting and so they gave me a scan last week and the heartbeat was just too weak. We had a follow up scan on Tuesday and the heart had stopped beating :nope: I think we pretty much knew it was going to be bad news - they had been very honest with us the week before and so it was not a shock. I go into hospital on Friday for medical management and I'm just praying that goes okay.

I'm hoping to hear some good news from you in the coming week or so :flower:

Wow I am so sorry to hear that :hugs: But keep your chin up I'm sure it will happen for you soon. They sometimes say that you are most fertile right after a miscarriage :thumbup:

That is what I'm hoping for. I have also heard that some people's cycles sort themselves out too (well I can dream!).

Good news is that I have had my ovaries checked at all my scans and there is no sign of cysts. I was so worried about endo at one stage so that is good news.

I guess I'm looking for silver linings at the moment x

I don't blame you. I would be the same way. The good news is you were able to get pregnant once so I am sure you will be able to again. I have a friend who had a MMC not too long ago and she was heartbroken. But now she is 14 weeks along with a healthy bean. I am sure things will work out for all of us. :hugs:

I don't blame you. I would be the same way. The good news is you were able to get pregnant once so I am sure you will be able to again. I have a friend who had a MMC not too long ago and she was heartbroken. But now she is 14 weeks along with a healthy bean. I am sure things will work out for all of us. :hugs:

And then we can be bump buddies x

Thanks Trishg21 :hugs:

Struth, I am so sad to see that you lost your little one. :-( I cannot even imagine, that is my biggest fear :-( I truly hope you get pregnant again soon.

Trish, my fingers are crossed for you! Lots of people get pregnant and they dont BD the day of O. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->