Post-pill irregular cycles support thread!!

Sickness has hit me hard today and yesterday and cramping, has anyone else had cramping - like period pains? Is it just my uterus stretching?

xxx

I experienced allot of period type cramping in early pregnancy, it felt like AF was on her way :thumbup:

so exciting :)
I'm so glad another one of us got pregnant!

so sorry fluffette. Are you doing okay?

Lemonflower, I have random twinges or cramps almost every day, usually in the evening and they dont last long but every time it worries me even though just about everyone I know that has been pregnant has said they have gotten them too.

Hey Trishg21 - how are you getting on? Any news for us yet?

I've just about stopped bleeding after the mc and so am going to do a hgc on Friday to see if it is negative yet. It seems there is such variation as to when women get negative tests after a mc (this is the first time I have wished for a negative test - oh wait, may be when I was younger....!).

I'm just dying to know what my cycles will be like. The last one before the pregnancy I O'd on cd16! I would kill for lovely regular cycles like that each month..... well, a girl can dream...!

My temp dropped at 10dpo today. Last cycle when my temp dropped I started bleeding the next day. I really thought this could have been our month. And now I am starting AF 4 days early. Plus now we have to take a 2 month break from clomid for some more testing so pretty much my hope of getting pregnant before the year is done is slim. I don't understand why this keeps happening to me. Sorry for the downer post but I don't have anywhere else to go.

Awww :( I really hope it's an implantation dip and it goes right back up tomorrow!
:hugs: I'm sorry

Exactly what I was going to say Reba - it could be implantation Trishg21! If you look at my chart for the month I got my bfp I had a temp dip....!

I hope it goes back up tomorrow x

keep your chin up, Trish!!! Like the others said, I hope it goes back up tomorrow.

Struth, my fingers are crossed for a BFN (I feel so rude writng that haha) You know what I mean ;-)

Thanks for the support guys. I really appreciate it.

It's done. I also had some spotting today. At first it was brown so I had some hope that it was just implantation. Then it was pink...a little hope. Now it is bright red so I know I am hours away from starting.

Which also means that my LP went from 14 days last cycle to 10 days this cycle. I am going to call my doctor tomorrow and try to get in early next week to discuss my options. I am thinking I might try Soy Iso's for the few months we can't take clomid.

Thanks again guys.

bummer news Trish. Sorry to hear that. Im not sure if you already mentioned this but why are you taking a break from clomid?

She said she had to do some testing or something
So sorry to hear that Trish :hugs:

bummer news Trish. Sorry to hear that. Im not sure if you already mentioned this but why are you taking a break from clomid?

I never had a HSG test done. At the time my doctor said the chances of my tubes being blocked were very slim so we decided to go ahead with 3 cycles of clomid before doing the test because my insurance will not cover it. I thought we would for sure get pregnant in those 3 months. But we didn't and my doctor will not do anymore rounds until the test is done.

The problem is they usually do the HSG test on CD 10. Well I am going out of town in a week on CD 9 and won't be back for another week. So unless I can talk the radiology people into letting me do the test on CD 8 or 9, I'll have to wait ANOTHER month before even doing the test. I am going to hopefully get into my doctor on Monday and see what she says. I am hoping they will let me do the test since I usually only bleed for 2-3 days so I'll be really clear by day 8 or 9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->