Post-pill irregular cycles support thread!!

Trishg21, i also dtd the day before ov and conceive, so fx'd you caught that eggy!

Sorry to hear of you MMC struth big :hugs:

My temp had a slight rise today but its done this before and then gone down again so not having much hope for ov :(

Thanks guys :hugs:

4 DPO and I had my progesterone blood draw today. Feeling very excited and hoping that everything is going to work out for us this month! :happydance:

Heidi - I hope you get another rise on your chart!

Trishg21 - so excited for you. I hope the prog comes back high!

Reba - what are we going to do with you? I really feel for you honey. I have my FX'd that you O very soon and that you catch that eggy :hugs

Reba - what are we going to do with you? I really feel for you honey. I have my FX'd that you O very soon and that you catch that eggy :hugs

:haha:
Well 3/4's of a bottle of wine last night helped a bit!
Since I'd given up drinking, not that I'm a big drinker anyways!! I figured I deserved a little now.

I love your "what are we going to do with you?" It's frustrating yes, but I'm looking forward now. See the gynecologist again and move forward. Let's hope that with some assistance my body will O and we'll have our BFP soon :)

Since I'd given up drinking, not that I'm a big drinker anyways!! I figured I deserved a little now.

I love your "what are we going to do with you?" It's frustrating yes, but I'm looking forward now. See the gynecologist again and move forward. Let's hope that with some assistance my body will O and we'll have our BFP soon :)

I think that is the best thing to do for now :hugs: After 3 months of no ovulation I went to see my gyno and hopefully now we are on the right track. It is a hard, sad situation but at least you can get your body where it needs to be in order to conceive.

Whats up with you Struth? You doing okay?

I don't blame you for hitting the wine. It only occurred to me earlier today that I can drink and have proper tea again (I had bought some decaf which just wasn't the same). I might hit the bottle later too - not a lot though, I'm a lightweight!

Glad that you are taking a positive attitude Reba - forward is the only way to go. Keep us posted hon x

I'm okay Trishg21 - I have my moments but generally I'm not too bad. I think now the physical side of things is complete (I had medical management yesterday) then I can start to come to terms with it and move on.

Just need the bleeding to stop and my body to sort itself out and we can TTC again :winkwink:

Oh my goodness!!!!!

Just come back from Faliraki with the OH and some friends!
Was sick all holiday soooo...... Done a FRER and got 3+ weeks pregnant!!!

Sooo shocked!! We can't believe it. Had my ultrasound scan on the 19th of July and there was nothing then so much have caught it soon after!

Soo worried yet so excited! I still haven't even had an AF since my withdrawal bleed finished 10th Feb!!!

Please stick little bean... There is hope for everyone with pcos and irregular cycles!!!

xxx

Oh my goodness!!!!!

Sooo shocked!! We can't believe it. Had my ultrasound scan on the 19th of July and there was nothing then so much have caught it soon after!

Soo worried yet so excited! I still haven't even had an AF since my withdrawal bleed finished 10th Feb!!!

Please stick little bean... There is hope for everyone with pcos and irregular cycles!!!

xxx

Wow - that is amazing Lemonflower - so, so pleased for you! How amazing that you caught that egg given that you didn't know when it was going to come! So you could be 5/6 weeks? That is brilliant news. I hope that you have a very happy and healthy 8 months or so xxxx

Oh my goodness!!!!!

xxx

Wow - that is amazing Lemonflower - so, so pleased for you! How amazing that you caught that egg given that you didn't know when it was going to come! So you could be 5/6 weeks? That is brilliant news. I hope that you have a very happy and healthy 8 months or so xxxx

Thank you so much Struth.

Like I said on your journal, I am so sorry about what has happened with you. It's so unfair. :hugs:

I don't know what week I am ? Like I said I know I wasn't pregnant on the 19th July 2011 because they would have seen it in my ultrasound scan wouldn't they ?

I had bloods (for Rubella and Cholestorol I think) a week ago and calling up for the results tomorrow as I've been away - I wonder if they will come up with that I am pregnant.
OH is visiting his docs on Wed to discuss his SA.

Don't really know what to do now. Part of me wants to stay quiet and wait for my gyn letter (just incase the worst happens) or do I just go to the doctors ?
Whoaa - I still don't believe it!

xxx

Oh my goodness!!!!!

xxx
Congrats Lemonflower!

Oh my goodness!!!!!

xxx

Thank you so much Struth.

Like I said on your journal, I am so sorry about what has happened with you. It's so unfair. :hugs:

I don't know what week I am ? Like I said I know I wasn't pregnant on the 19th July 2011 because they would have seen it in my ultrasound scan wouldn't they ?

I had bloods (for Rubella and Cholestorol I think) a week ago and calling up for the results tomorrow as I've been away - I wonder if they will come up with that I am pregnant.
OH is visiting his docs on Wed to discuss his SA.

Don't really know what to do now. Part of me wants to stay quiet and wait for my gyn letter (just incase the worst happens) or do I just go to the doctors ?
Whoaa - I still don't believe it!

xxx

Thanks honey - hmmm.... the ultrasound wouldn't have picked much up if you were in the early stages so you could have been pregnant then or you could have got pregnant since then. As for your bloods, unless they were specifically testing for pregnancy then I wouldn't think that they would pick it up. How funny that your OH has an appointment about his SA - a similar thing happened to us. My OH had to give two samples as the first came back as problematic. I was so worried - he gave his second sample and a couple of days later I found out I was pregnant! They rang the same day to say that his second sample was fine!!!

As for what to do - if I were you I would book an appointment with the dr. As you are unsure on dates you might get an early scan to check on dates. The mw doesn't usually want to see you until 8 weeks but you don't know where you are so you will need to establish that. You should think positive - you are already at 3+ so you are already over the period when most mc happen (4-5 weeks). Enjoy it, embrace it, and cherish every moment! You are pregnant!

Am so pleased for you x

Lemmonflower!! Congrats that is amazing news! Glad you had such a "rewarding' vacation :haha:

I'd say keep the gyne appointment if nothing else at least you can talk to them about your problems so they can give you some advice for later? :hugs: Congrats again that's so great :D

congrats lemonflower!! Definitely keep us updated. Im curious how far along you are! That is really great news

Also, I just have to say that I absolutely love this thread. All of you ladies are so sweet and kind. We seem to all be at very different places in this journey yet everyone is very supportive and encouraging to one another on here. So, thank you for that. I appreciate all of you on here!

Also, I just have to say that I absolutely love this thread. All of you ladies are so sweet and kind. We seem to all be at very different places in this journey yet everyone is very supportive and encouraging to one another on here. So, thank you for that. I appreciate all of you on here!

aww :hugs: I have to say the same thing. The ladies in this thread are awesome :)

I completely agree - I have found this thread to be very supportive and the ladies are just lovely x

Me too! This is my home thread! I've learnt the most here and you ladies are the most kindest and helpful on this site!!

Struth - you're right I suppose they wouldn't have seen it as it would have been so small.

I called for my bloods yesterday and they were fine. So they didn't test for pregnancy and OH SA was good (he thought and hoped so after my bfp!!) lol
I have a midwife appt on the 31st and I'm guessing I will be 7-8 weeks by then.

Sickness has hit me hard today and yesterday and cramping, has anyone else had cramping - like period pains? Is it just my uterus stretching?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->