Post-pill irregular cycles support thread!!

Oh Snowflake, What wonderful news! I am SO happy for you. Lots of sticky vibes coming your way.

So here I am. Still waiting for AF to return. It's been 5ish weeks since the bleeding stopped after my M/C so it should be imminent. I'm not temping or looking at CM, just going to chill out and enjoy trying.

Wow, that's fantastic news snowflake! :happydance::hugs:
Now I have a sense of hope for myself too.
YAY!!!:cloud9:

Thanks everyone!

I'm really, really happy but still feeling a bit cautious about it all and very scared. I suppose it just seems way to good to be true. I just keep hoping and praying it all goes right.

I called the gp and they can't give me an appointment until a week on Friday so guess I'll just have to wait. If everything seems ok in a couple of weeks time I think I'm going to try to book a private scan at 8 weeks.

Thank you so much for the advice struth, you really are an amazing source of knowledge and support, especially with everything you are going through :hugs:

Yes littlbabywish it seems it is possible even with the most ridiculously long cycle - hope your bfp is just around the corner too!:happydance:

Thanks everyone!

I'm really, really happy but still feeling a bit cautious about it all and very scared. I suppose it just seems way to good to be true. I just keep hoping and praying it all goes right.

I called the gp and they can't give me an appointment until a week on Friday so guess I'll just have to wait. If everything seems ok in a couple of weeks time I think I'm going to try to book a private scan at 8 weeks.

Thank you so much for the advice struth, you really are an amazing source of knowledge and support, especially with everything you are going through :hugs:

Yes littlbabywish it seems it is possible even with the most ridiculously long cycle - hope your bfp is just around the corner too!:happydance:

So pleased for you Snowflake - and what a lovely thing to say :hugs:

Oh Snowflake, What wonderful news! I am SO happy for you. Lots of sticky vibes coming your way.

So here I am. Still waiting for AF to return. It's been 5ish weeks since the bleeding stopped after my M/C so it should be imminent. I'm not temping or looking at CM, just going to chill out and enjoy trying.

Welcome back honey. I really wish you weren't back here but it is nice to see you here all the same. I have just finished bleeding after my mc and despite what happened last time we are going to try again straight away again. I really hope that my cycles have sorted themselves out but I have no idea. My last two cycles I O'd on cd16 and cd27 (and that was after the mmc) so they may have done. I have my fingers crossed and my opks ready!

Welcome back honey. I really wish you weren't back here but it is nice to see you here all the same. I have just finished bleeding after my mc and despite what happened last time we are going to try again straight away again. I really hope that my cycles have sorted themselves out but I have no idea. My last two cycles I O'd on cd16 and cd27 (and that was after the mmc) so they may have done. I have my fingers crossed and my opks ready!

It sucks that we are both here isn't it? Still, we have to keep positive and believe that it will happen for both of us. This time next year I plan to have a massive bump or a tiny little baby in my arms, and you will as well.

What Struth said. We're happy to see you but sad you're back with us :hugs: Positive attitude seems to be the way to go these days. We all will have our BFP sticky beans soon :flower:

Yup - this time next year we will have little bundles or big bellies. I'm sure of it.

We're due some extra luck on this thread so let's hope that Snowflake's great news is only just the start of it.

How are you feeling Snowflake?

Yup - this time next year we will have little bundles or big bellies. I'm sure of it.

We're due some extra luck on this thread so let's hope that Snowflake's great news is only just the start of it.

How are you feeling Snowflake?

I really, really hope so - I hope this time next year we'll all be looking forward to our first Christmas with our littles ones :hugs:

I'm good thanks honey, still really anxious but trying my best to think positively - I'm a bit of a pessimist but keep telling myself there is no point in making myself miserable worrying since whatever will happen will happen anyway.

Starting to feel quite nauseous, was almost sick in work this afternoon - never been so happy to feel sick in my life, hoping it's a good sign the hormones are increasing!

Just going to pop over to your journal to see how you are getting on x

Sorry for your loss fluffette, I hope things get back to normal soon. I'm sure you are doing the right thing by just trying to relax about it. Hope you have you have a super sticky bean really, really soon :hugs:

My cycles were completely out of wack after the BCP so my sister told me that she took Fertilaid for 2 months and got pregnant. I took it for 2 weeks, ovulated and now I'm pregnant. You might want to think about it.

Thanks Snowflake, and I am still sending buckets of sticky vibes your way.

Well AF hasn't arrived yet, but I got impatient so I announced we were to stop being careful. This morning there was lots of pink mucus and a little bit of spotting, I hope it means AF is on its way, or (and I can't bear to think about this too much) it could be implantation bleeding as it fits in the 5-10 day window in which I believe IB occurs.

Just a matter of waiting and seeing, I am testing once a week as I don't want to end up like my pregnancies with DS and our Angel where I literally had no idea how far along I was when I got a BFP.

My cycles were completely out of wack after the BCP so my sister told me that she took Fertilaid for 2 months and got pregnant. I took it for 2 weeks, ovulated and now I'm pregnant. You might want to think about it.

Ooh that sounds interesting *heads off to google* ....

Hello ladies new here. I came off the pill in September last AF after last pill was 9/3 haven't had another since then.

I need help with charting and temping. I've never some it before this will be my 1st time doing it. I need to know what materials I need to make this happen. Also I want to know if there is a way I can chart w/o using fertility friend?

Monday is my doctors appointment because I haven't had AF since 9/3 and every test I take is BFN even my blood test. So I will see if he will give me the pill(s) I need to start AF.

For charting all you need is a thermometer for taking your temp first thing in the morning, and you don't need to use fertility friend - just pen and graph paper, you can print that off easily enough.

Good luck xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Guess whose AF arrived!!!

(at the MOST inconvenient time possible :blush::blush:)

:happydance: for af Fluffette!
I just took my last pill of Provera so af should be there in 2 days time :)

Hi Ladies! I was wondering if it is possible for someone to have a peek at my chart as I don't know if o could be either CD42/43 or CD49. I really need the thoughts of an expert charter please. Thank you. How is everyone doing?:hugs:

I am by no means an expert but I would say day 42/43, hope that helps! xx

Thank you fluffette. Guess I'll have to wait for AF as we didn't time BD around then:dohh:. Guess it's on to another cycle. Greeaat:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->