Post-pill irregular cycles support thread!!

Yes I found that af was quite light after taking the tablets as well.
My PMS was actually worse this last cycle than with the tablet cycles. I also had the heaviest period since high school. The tablets are sort of like a pill af I found.

C'mon next cycle bring Amelia an ov!!!

Yeah when mine finally rolled round after 100+ days it wasn't heavy - I'd had visions of the lining building up over all that time but apparently it doesn't happen like that.

Yup i felt the same tlast cycle after af arrive on cd104 i was so dreading it!:dohh:

Be great if I do ov, at least then am in with an actual chance of conceiving

I was dreading af but now from reading all your posts, | don't think it'll be that bad. Don't like getting bloods done though

Oh neither do I Amelia! I had to leave our 7 yo with the neighbour on Friday so lovely hubby could hold my hand. Luckily it was with an experienced practice nurse and totally pain free - the worst bit is the patch where she put the micropore tape afterwards because I'm allergic - apparently.

I just grit my teeth, talk about the weather, and think baby thoughts!

Arg, I really wish my name change would come through.

your name change?
In real life or on the forums?

If you're changing your name on the forums tell us so we don't get lost wondering who is talking to us :)

Hee hee in the forums Reba - I've realised I'm fairly easy to track down by real-life friends who know my username (I use this id for a lot of things) and most of them know nothing of the miscarriage, or that we're trying to conceive.

Over the last couple of weeks DH and I have made some really exciting plans that I am bursting to share with my lovely anonymous friends on here beacuse I can't tell anyone IRL! So I want to change my name (to MrsReiver) so I can spill all the beans without real life buddies tracking me down. I think if I do get the name change from the B&B powers that be, all my old posts will change name so you'll not be left wondering where I've gone. Honest.

Mind you I've built this news up so much you'll all be positively let down when I do tell you!

I totally understand. I purposefully chose a name I don't use anywhere else so that people couldn't find me. :haha:

:hugs:

Can't wait to hear the news :)

Arg! So in December, AF was due on Christmas Day and arrived Christmas Eve.

This time, AF is due on my BIRTHDAY!

On day 4 of taking Primolut N to bring on af so doctors can take bloods and am finding the side effects really bad. I have a constant headache and my mood swings are awful. I dont know if I can stick 4 more days of this

God these tablets are playing havoc to my mood and general well being. I couldn't even talk to my husband this morning when we were getting for work.

Oh Amelia, I'm sorry you're having a rough time of it. Just take it easy, eat as much chocolate as you can and imagine the joy of your BFP and holding a tiny baby.

Possible TMI ahead:

So I'm on day 24, AF due day 35 and have brown smears when I wipe so don't know what this, they are accompanied by aching cramps so not hugely pleasant.

Yea I had brown smears and cramps... then nothing came of it :grr:

:shrug:

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time. If it helps... now that you mention it I had headaches too but have since forgotten :thumbup:

It's not hugely exciting, well it is to me and I just want to be able to share it.

I grew up in a family that fostered - my parents had their biological kids, adopted a couple of kids, then started fostrering.

It's something I've always wanted to do, but the other half wasn't keen, mainly because whenever we visited my parents the house was mobbed and really chaotic.

However over the last year he's really mellowed and chilled out, I think it's because he's finished his professional exams and has a lot less stress at work. A couple of months ago he mentioned fostering and said he'd be interested in considering it. I didn't get too excited in case he changed his mind.

A couple of weeks ago the council Mum and Dad foster for were having an open day, I spoke to Mum about it and thought I'd go along to get some information. Two days before the open day Hubby says he will come with me. On the day we sat down and had a really long chat with a social worker to discuss the application process and the children who need foster care. We came away from it, went to KFC and had a really really long conversation.

The upshot of it all is that we've agreed to go ahead with the application to foster, and to concentrate on looking after newborn babies withdrawing from heroin and other drugs.

The plan is to move somewhere bigger, have our own baby and then apply with the aim to start fostering when our next baby is 12-18 months. I'll probably give up my own self employed business when I take maternity leave, and then foster full time.

I am so unbelievably excited about it all and it's give me something to focus on that isn't TTC.

Hee hee - am talking to myself!

AF would seem to be here about 9 days early, bloody typical as bloods are being taking according to my last 3 cycles. Not sure how this is going to influence the tests....

It's not hugely exciting, well it is to me and I just want to be able to share it.

I grew up in a family that fostered - my parents had their biological kids, adopted a couple of kids, then started fostrering.

It's something I've always wanted to do, but the other half wasn't keen, mainly because whenever we visited my parents the house was mobbed and really chaotic.

However over the last year he's really mellowed and chilled out, I think it's because he's finished his professional exams and has a lot less stress at work. A couple of months ago he mentioned fostering and said he'd be interested in considering it. I didn't get too excited in case he changed his mind.

A couple of weeks ago the council Mum and Dad foster for were having an open day, I spoke to Mum about it and thought I'd go along to get some information. Two days before the open day Hubby says he will come with me. On the day we sat down and had a really long chat with a social worker to discuss the application process and the children who need foster care. We came away from it, went to KFC and had a really really long conversation.

The upshot of it all is that we've agreed to go ahead with the application to foster, and to concentrate on looking after newborn babies withdrawing from heroin and other drugs.

The plan is to move somewhere bigger, have our own baby and then apply with the aim to start fostering when our next baby is 12-18 months. I'll probably give up my own self employed business when I take maternity leave, and then foster full time.

I am so unbelievably excited about it all and it's give me something to focus on that isn't TTC.

YAY! That sounds amazing! I can't wait to hear more about it!

Lasrt day of meds to bring on af. I hope it comes now. Dr says 2-4 days after finishing the meds af should come. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->