Post-pill irregular cycles support thread!!

Reiver Looking forward to hearing about your plans and how they are shaping up!!
Good luck with the blood work sucks when af doesn't play ball

Good luck Amelia!!

Thanks ladies, Amelia I really hope AF arrives soon!

Had a wee read of the notes I made after the GP's appointment and it's all good for the tests - the bloods should be taken 7 days after OV, so she'd booked them in for day 21 and 28 to accomodate a 4 week as well as a 5 week cycle.

I love my GP, I really do. She's getting a MASSIVE bunch of flowers when we have ou little bubba!

Just wanted to say that my af has finally arrived, after 163 days I'm finally back on cd 2. I can't tell you how much or a relief it is yey. Typically it arrived days before I was due to go to the drs for the pill tht brings af on, but never mind

Just wanted to say that my af has finally arrived, after 163 days I'm finally back on cd 2. I can't tell you how much or a relief it is yey. Typically it arrived days before I was due to go to the drs for the pill tht brings af on, but never mind

Hi thats great af has arrived. I have just finished taking meds to bring on af. Am currently CD 202!!! I think I should get a prize for the longest cycle.

Wow 202, i thought i would be in the running for the longest cycle lol. My dr thought i had pcos as well due to a slightly higher than normal tesosterone level. I had the scan at the hospital though, and was told there that i didnt have any sign of any cysts on my ovaries. So im hoping im in the clear. Im supposed to be getting clomid next week when i go to the drs, but i think i might try on my own for this cycle at least and see how i get on. I can only hope that tis cycle will be relatively normal lol. Its werid being back at cd 2 again, though i keep thinking its not right.

Hi I finished my meds on Frid. It says af should arrive 2-3 days after.This is day 3 and there is still no af!! What should I do?? Any advice? CD 203 today and TOTALLY fed up with this ttc

^ which Meds are you taking? The stuff i was on took AF about 4-5 days to arrive so fx'd it will show in the next day or two x

Sorry I can't help Amelia - I know nothing about these meds but I really hope AF arrives.

If I have to "hide" (or even unfriend) another friend on facebook because they or their partner are pregnant I will only be able to see my husband's posts!

After 203 days it's here!!! May sound silly but am delighted. Having gone off bc in beginning of August 203 days was the length of my FIRST and only cycle!!! As the dr wants bloods done on 3rd, 21st and 24th day, I've an appointment on Thurs morn. Thing is it'll mean I'll have to come into work later that day. What should I say to the boss, as I don't want to be telling him the true reason. Do I count this day as CD1?

Yup you are now on CD1! Fantastic - really really happy for you. It's fantastic news!

As for your boss, you tell him you will be in late as you have a personal appointment. I don't think he needs to know the real reason :kiss:

Yup what Reiver said - I'm going to be late because I have an appointment. You aren't required to tell them what kind of appt. You could even say you have to get a blood test done or something. That's what I do :)

Hi thanks, am going to just say I have to get blood tests done and hopefully they'll be ok with that.

Hi thanks, am going to just say I have to get blood tests done and hopefully they'll be ok with that.

If they're not ok with it, give us their email and they'll have to deal with the wrath of several peed off hormonal women!

Hi girls, my boss was very understanding thank god. I just said I had to get bloods done and that was it. Got first bloods down today. Booked in for my 21 and 24 day bloods. Great to have the ball rolling.

Since my first cycle was 203 days and was brought on by meds is there any chance that I'll ov myself this cycle?? When?? Today is CD 13

Who knows hun, you would hope to ov day 14ish but unfortunately it seems mother nature likes to play cruel jokes on us. I really do have everything crossed for a fairly "normal" cycle for you this time xx

Yup it seemed like my body was trying to ovulate after the medication induced AF about CD 16 but then never did. This happened each and every time I took the meds. I wish you all the best!! It's really frustrating and so unfair isn't it? :hugs:

Any sign of OV Amelia?

Yesterday was an atrocious day, I was reminded why I went on the pill in the first place. I have the worst PMT but not just when I'm pre-menstrual, the whole cycle I swing from happy, to tearful, to just so bloody angry. Not just from day to day but hour to hour. It's driving me to distraction. Yesterday I had the most almighty temper tantrum while out shopping with DH because of a misunderstanding over my working hours - in the end it turned out that the argument was completely pointless as I had misread an email.

Fortunately my temper disappears just as quickly as it erupts. DH is so incredibly sweet and supportive because we realise that this is something we just have to get through. EPO makes no difference, the only thing that works is the BCP but that blatently isn't an option right now.

Any folks on Clomid have any experience of the mood swings on that? I'm just terrified that if we end up going down that route I'm going to turn into a complete psycho?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->