Post-pill irregular cycles support thread!!

Hi Reba rang today to get 21 day blood results, they not in yet. Have to ring back tomorrow. I'm optimistic for this month. Trying not to get excited.Im 30 on Thurs so it would be a nice present even just to ov

Hey Amelia, any news on thos bloods hun? Happy birthday for tomorrow, try to forget about everything and have a great day. Are you doing anything nice to celebrate?

Hi mouse12, rang today they not in. I don't know whether to ring tomorrow on my birthday. I probably will. I'm getting dinner made with the family, just taking things easy.Nothing planned yet. Might go away for Halloween

Happy birthday Amelia! Hope you've had a lovely day hunny. Did you call for results or leaving it until tomorrow?

Mouse Did you get a pregnancy test just to rule out pregnancy?
Sometimes what looks like a period can be spotting from pregnancy.

Good luck this cycle though!

Hey reba, had bloods to confirm it was a period so back on clomid!

Thank you, I rang today but they not in, will try tomorrow. Had a lovely day with my husband and family.

Well I rang today progesterone was 1.3 so I don't think I ov.Very sad today and tonight I've to go out with friends for my birthday dinner.

Well I rang today progesterone was 1.3 so I don't think I ov.Very sad today and tonight I've to go out with friends for my birthday dinner.

Ameila try not to get too disheartened. I didn't ovulate on 50mg or 100mg, but 150mg did the trick. Have they increased your dose?

It's hard to keep going. Tonight I just want to sit down and not go anywhere. I really thought it worked this time as I got a positive opk. My next appointment with gynae is at the end of Oct.

I know how you feel but it will happen. When you say positive opk was the test line darker than the control line? It needs to be in order to be positive.

It's hard to keep going. Tonight I just want to sit down and not go anywhere. I really thought it worked this time as I got a positive opk. My next appointment with gynae is at the end of Oct.

Your body must be really close to ovulating if you got a positive opk and then no progesterone rise. My gynecologist told me that a weak ovulation was progesterone at 14. She wanted to see 30 or above. It took me a LONG time to reach 30. I had so many, so very many times where my body tried to ovulate but didn't. I'm sure if I were using opk's I would have seen the surges as well. It's so frustrating but you'll get there. 50mg didn't work for me neither did 100mg. I stopped and decided to lose weight at that point and now I'm ovulating on my own.

I know how you feel but it will happen. When you say positive opk was the test line darker than the control line? It needs to be in order to be positive.

I read somewhere that if you have PCOS you will always have a line on an opk. So I've never used them. That's good advice though that the line needs to be darker than the control line!

It was as dark as the control line, maybe it was a false positive. Onwards and upwards then

I think I'll avoid using them as they only stressed me out even more. Just let it happen

Good idea, they stress me out too. So have you started a new round of clomid?

no my next appointment with gynae is the end of Oct so having a month off and I'm glad to be honest

I hear ya bout the month off. I took December off last year. Was so nice to just forget about things for a month.

I'm on CD6 according to FF. Just had a blood test to confirm ovulation. I don't have the results yet but will later today.

I've been having spotting the last two days and today it's even more than spotting. My temp is still high though. I'm hoping it is implantation bleeding but it's very unnerving to have bleeding like this!!!

OK today is CD36, I have had cramps this past hour. When I went to toilet there was blood when I wiped!! I got really excited as I thought this was my first normal af coming since July 2011!! I even put on a pad BUT it's gone again.

What's happening??Does that count as an af?

Amelia that's great! Maybe it's starting off light and will progress over the next couple of days. Keep us posted.

That's like the spotting I had earlier... sadly not implantation bleeding at all :(

Bring on the next cycle! I'm shocked to have a 29 day cycle :shock:
Acupuncture and herbs seem to have really helped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->