Post-pill irregular cycles support thread!!

Scratch that--------not sleeping, weird dreams, hot flushes. Not nice

The acne that I got was the worst. I could handle the hot flashes but not the acne!!

Hope this is your cycle Amelia!!

Does clomid cause weight gain? I seem to have put on a few unwanted pounds! Going to get bloods this morning to see if an egg is growing (day 14). Will know results this afternoon

I too seem to have put on weight or become swollen. I also have acne, hate it. This is last day of clomid!!!:thumbup: I've started using oks this cycle, first time. Am wondering is it a lost cause as I haven't ov previously on my own.

Amelia have you used opks already? I think you're supposed to only start using them about 3 days after your last pill as the clomid can cause a false positive if you try too early. I got my bloods done yesterday and looks like I may O in next couple of days. Only had a faint line on opk last night though which was definitely negative, however my temp dropped quite a bit this morning. What does it all mean?! Arrrggghhhh!

Just messing about with them, will start proper on Friday. What routine do you use your opks? Same time everyday. Great news about your ov

I just use them sporadically, I've never had a positive one though so not sure what's best if you are ovulating!

Ok so this is the first month using opks, I tested today twice and there's definitely lines. The first time it's faint. I tested later and it has definitely got darker!!

Today I am CD9, could this be possible??We did bd last night and We'll def :sex: tonight.

What do you's think? This would be brilliant as this would be my first time ov since ttc over a year ago.

Hey Amelia, the second line has to be at least as dark as the control line to be positive. I normally have a second line, sometimes quite dark but never as dark as the control. Hopefully yours will continue to get darker and this will be your month. I soooo hope it is the month for both of us, that would be amazing!

mouse12 - tested again today and the line has got alot darker. I would say nearly as dark as the control line!! Need to figure out how to put up pic to show you. So excited.Today/tomorrow ov day!

That's great, if it's at least as dark as the control line then you're going to O!!! I'm so excited for you, try and get a pic up for me to see! Are you going in for bloods on cd21 to confirm O?

Damn flash won't go off in camera so the pic not coming up clear at all, yes going in 7 days time to get 21 day bloods. Exciting times

Dont worry. I go for bloods on tuesday and really dont know what to expect!

eeek so excited for you girls.
Isn't it wonderful to finally ovulate after so long? :hugs:

Reba it's totally surreal, when the nurse told me I made her repeat herself as I thought I'd finally gone mad and was hearing things. I bet all the nurses know who I am and dread it when I'm in or call!! Gotta go back in 9 days for pregnancy test if period doesn't arrive.

That is class news!! Delighted for you. Hopefully this your month. I've to go in Monday for bloods.

New and bright cycle for me.
I'm doing acupuncture herbs and acupuncture this cycle instead of just the acupuncture.
Hoping for some great news!

If not I guess it's just more time to lose weight.

Hoping for some great news from you mouse and Amelia!!

Hey girls, my period came on Friday. It was earlier and lighter than I expected but the nurse assured me that's nothing to worry about. Started clomid again last night so let's see what happens this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->