Post-pill irregular cycles support thread!!

I don't know for sure but I don't think so Hun as your progesterone results didn't show ovulation so there won't have been as egg there so get fertilised - in just assuming but obviously could be very wrong.

I got my blood test on Friday and estrogen was up to 470 which indicates an egg is there waiting to be released!! So I have to go back again next Friday to see if I did ovulate. So it goes to show there may be hope and 100mg has obviously worked better with me so perhaps it will with you too.

I'm wondering, do you have PCOS? I don't you see, they put my amenorrhea (no periods) down to stress and anxiety.

Your probably right, the only thing I can think is maybe I ov later? This is my 4th cycle taking provera and is always brought on af. So annoying. Temper not great and ready to kill husband for no reason. God love him. That's great about your results. As for PCOS - the dr says I have all the clinical signs of pcos just except the blood results. Stress could be a factor for me too, serious family issues but thankfully they're settling down. Keep in touch

Tested this morning, bfn. That's 5 days after I took my last provera tablet. Going to drs tomorrow to get more provera. I hate not being in control of my af's:cry:

Why don't you ask for another blood test to see what's going on with your estrogen, that way you'll know of there is any more activity than usual, or an egg growing.

Why don't you ask for another blood test to see what's going on with your estrogen, that way you'll know of there is any more activity than usual, or an egg growing.

What does estrogen tell me? At drs today, told me to hold off on the provera until the 24th ,dr hopes af might come in between times. not hopeful. thinking of taking a break if the 100mg clomid doesn't work.

As I understand it (although I caveat this with I'm no doctor) estrogen levels rise when an egg is growing and then released. So every blood test I've had until 100mg my estrogen has been baseline (around 150). My day 21 test showed a rise to 340 do I went back a week later and it was 470 which indicates an egg is growing. So I'm going back Friday to see if I ovulated, which is when progesterone rises. So if you know how your estrogen levels have been in your previous blood tests you can see if there has been an increase in activity.

Going to start provera tomorrow. Fingers crossed it works this time:thumbup:

:hugs:

I hear you on the frustration about our bodies.
Still waiting on O over here. Stupid PCOS!!

:hugs:

I hear you on the frustration about our bodies.
Still waiting on O over here. Stupid PCOS!!

How long this cycle?

Nothing outrageous like it has been in the past. I'm on CD43. I've had up to 80 I think. It was just nice that the past few cycles were a nice 35 days long :) Ahh well

Did you get your AF yet?

No started meds yest AGAIn to bring on af,probably get it in 6-7 days :thumbup:

Woo good news Amelia, good luck with the Clomid

and SORRY I've been away sooooo long! Useless but am back now :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is well :flower:

x

Fantastic news Amelia, I'm really pleased for you!! Really hope the clomid has more of an effect this time (for both of us!)

Welcome back Coco!!

Woo good news Amelia, good luck with the Clomid

and SORRY I've been away sooooo long! Useless but am back now :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is well :flower:

x

Welcome back CocoaMia, how have you been?

Fantastic news Amelia, I'm really pleased for you!! Really hope the clomid has more of an effect this time (for both of us!)

Welcome back Coco!!

So delighted it worked. Af was REALLY painful yest,was having worst menstrual cramps. I never be like that. Settled down today thank god. Anyone know is there more side effects for the 100mg of clomid compared to the 50 mg? Am still taking them in the evening to try and avoid any unwanted side efffects.

I'm a LITTLE further on than I was before in that they have finally given us an appointment with the FS after my PCOS diagnosis and about 1year off of all birth control...

We've been trying the natural way for a while now and it's time to step it up!! Haha our consultant wasn't immediately keen to prescribe us anything yet but it's good they're reviewing it. I've had cryotherapy about 4 weeks ago so am suffering a little from not being able to do much like swim, bath, horse ride OR BD :( just 4 weeks to go!!

Hope you're ok and starting to feel something happening from the Clomid!

X

I found the symptoms of 100mg of clomid were worse than the 50mg but not double or anything. Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->