Post pregnancy belly bands/wraps?

I think I definitely going to try it. I'm just not sure what size to order?

Once in a far away land I was about a 30" waist - but I got to 47" on my last pregnancy and this time round I have no idea but I am 5 stone heavier than the original 30" waist eek!

I think I may order a large and a medium allowing for needing two as I get smaller. fingers crossed

Well.. the one that I have is more like a one size fit all. The velcro is on one quarter of it and the rest is what attaches to the velcro... so pretty much anyone could use it. From a plus size to a zero.

Has anyone used this and tried it yet? Im looking into this and will most defo be getting one!! .. which one tho ? theres a far few on the market as il probs av to get it off the net x

ooo never heard of these, will be getting one just before baby is due! and get it straight on me!!!

if it helps to get tummy back to looking similar to pre pregnancy then it will be good!! !! !!

The gabrialla looks like best value for money but they dont post to UK!!

Need to start my search again. :cry:

I just bought the Bamboo Belly Bandit and I am looking forward to using it after the birth. Apparently it helps shrinking the uterus, helps with stretch marks, and gives support during breast feeding. It says you are supposed to wear it day and night. I bought it used and the person told me she lost 12 inches in a week and went to the smaller size to lose the rest within the next 2 weeks!!

I was really not trying to buy a belly bandit simply because the price and the fact that you sometimes need to buy two separate bandits one smaller than the other so I did some research online for a cheaper similar product. I ended up calling my local pharmacy supply store and the doctors office who did my breast reduction surgery and asked if there was a big difference in the quality of materials and was told you definitely get what you spend your money. Both women I spoke with said the bamboo belly bandit was worth every penny and they ended up using it more often than just after birth (holidays and such as it holds everything together anyways help keep the muscles in shape...) and if I didnt want to keep it I could resell it on Ebay for nearly what I paid for it.

Just thought I'd share...

Last time I wore control shorts that went from just above my knee to just under my bra, think I got them off figleaves. Worked really well and I was back into all my old clothes so wearing the same pair again after this LO is born!

I was really not trying to buy a belly bandit simply because the price and the fact that you sometimes need to buy two separate bandits one smaller than the other so I did some research online for a cheaper similar product. I ended up calling my local pharmacy supply store and the doctors office who did my breast reduction surgery and asked if there was a big difference in the quality of materials and was told you definitely get what you spend your money. Both women I spoke with said the bamboo belly bandit was worth every penny and they ended up using it more often than just after birth (holidays and such as it holds everything together anyways help keep the muscles in shape...) and if I didnt want to keep it I could resell it on Ebay for nearly what I paid for it.

The store I bought from recommended I just buy the smaller size, despite the fact that I'm in the middle of the range for the larger size. But they did recommend I get the bamboo one!

I wonder if using a normal slimming belt may do the trick? Looks like a cheaper option. I think using any type of wrap is good as it will help support my back as well as my soon to be wobbly :D belly...
Thanks ladies, i had absolutely no idea about these belly wraps before reading this thread... :hugs:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/*Back-Support-Cellulite-Slimming-Belt--Sweat-Belly-Wrap_W0QQitemZ190489881897QQcmdZViewItem?rvr_id=209154984652&rvr_id=209154984652&cguid=b0cd6ff512d0a0aa17d5e6e5ff22204b

Me again :)

What do you think about this: I know u get what you pay for but i wonder if it could have similar results...

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEOPRENE-SWEAT-BELT-BURN-FAT-SLIMMING-SAUNA-BODY-WRAP_W0QQitemZ360318572874QQcategoryZ56203QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp5197.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSIC%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%252BDDSIC%26otn%3D15%26pmod%3D190489881897%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6998380668561077307

The store I bought from recommended I just buy the smaller size, despite the fact that I'm in the middle of the range for the larger size. But they did recommend I get the bamboo one!

That's exactly what I was told. I'm in the range for the Medium currently (they say to measure from the 8th month...i believe)...but I'm going to buy the small. I'm determined to fit in it either way lol. The bamboo one makes sense too especially since when I give birth it will start to get warmer and I usually run hot so it'll be nice to not be all sweaty and nasty. :happydance:

Im using the workout one it was cheaper lol.. Its a waist slimmer band lol Helps with my groin pain n csec scar.. It was $10 bucks:hugs:

Has anyone here actually used the belly bandit? It looks terribly uncomfortable, and must feel so too?!

Reviews for the bandit are pretty good - but if you've felt them, the bamboo one is WAY softer and apparently way more comfy. Apparently, the support is very comfortable too (it gives you some back support).

For the US and Canadian ladies especially, I have found an incredibly good deal for Belly Bandits:

$45 less 10% discount (code is bbval10) for the regular, and $65 less 10% for the bamboo and free shipping! I paid $99 for mine and had to haul my ass halfway across downtown to buy mine!

Here's the link: https://breakoutbras.stores.yahoo.net/bebapobewr.html

They do ship internationally, but I don't know what the shipping cost is.

The prices (and advice) on nursing bras are also great.

Reviews for the bandit are pretty good - but if you've felt them, the bamboo one is WAY softer and apparently way more comfy. Apparently, the support is very comfortable too (it gives you some back support).

For the US and Canadian ladies especially, I have found an incredibly good deal for Belly Bandits:

$45 less 10% discount (code is bbval10) for the regular, and $65 less 10% for the bamboo and free shipping! I paid $99 for mine and had to haul my ass halfway across downtown to buy mine!

Works out £31 GBP! (for the original one) so still a bargain!! thanks for the link!!! :flower:

i'm seriously trying to decide if me getting this will be worth it...

Hello thanks so much, I am in the United Kingdom and it has let me use the discount and only charged me $6.89 for shipping and all seems to of gone through ok! :happydance:

Hopefully it won't take too long to get here!

xxx

It does look really uncomfy..but what about this?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Underworks-Post-Delivery-Girdle-Belt/dp/B00478NE40/ref=cm_cr_pr_sims_t

do you have to buy more than one size of this? i've heard they don't last you long before you need another one in a smaller size? thanks x

I'm afraid I've been really lazy and haven't read the whole thread, so apologies if this has already been asked... :blush:

There's a chance I may have to have a repeat C-Section. Is a belly wrap OK to use afterwards? When I had my son, I had a Section and I tried to let the incision air as much as I could... However, I really like the idea of the wrap, and think it would be really beneficial (especially as I have a toddler to chase around after this time too!) Any ideas? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->