• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Post Pregnancy Pics!

:rofl: iswear it doesnt normally look like that! :haha:
i did spend all of yesterday boxing, cooking and cleaning so i has excuse :D
tummy still feels like jelly tho :(...hopefully the boxing will fix that :) xxx

Kris how the hell do you look so good!

i seriously dread how ill look after this one :wacko:

Awwww tasha I know what you mean :( ! I seem to have got my shape back (a little!! my fucking hips are HUGE now :cry:) but my stretchies on belly are horrible!!! theyre all wrinkly and YUCK!

I brought magic knickers today OMG THEY ARE AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

I look THIN THIN THIN!!!!!!!!

xxx

Okay so im gonna do it, on the internet in front of the whole world im ona upload my fat belly 9 months later
Im Saying Sorry In Advance For Showing You This:

Excuse Miss MunchKin:haha:
https://img402.imageshack.us/img402/7081/sdc11598o.jpg

YAK!
https://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7737/sdc11597m.jpg

Love Bunny - my hips are huge now too!! Like a side view of me is not bad but I am so wide now because of them so a shot of me like from the front is a scary sight!

edit: please excuse my knickers i had high wasted jeans on today and pulled them down a bit to far :blush::shy:

Thank u Sarah :):blush:
i just got lucky methinks!
My bump was all baby coz i didnt no i tried to ignore cravings for food and ddnt do the whole 'eating for 2' thing coz i just thought i was getting fat :dohh:
Plus i walk a lot
and cook and clean up for/after 3 other adults, 2 of whome are slobs and look after my 3 month old...good exercise! lol
i wanna tone up tho, boxing should hopefully do the trick! xxx

btw check my new jeans/leggings in my recent tummy pic!!
effing excellent! STretchy and soft and comfy like leggings, but designed to look just like jeans!
only downside is that fron pockets fake :(
lol
o/t but i had to say :D
i loves them :smug: xxx

btw check my new jeans/leggings in my recent tummy pic!!
effing excellent! STretchy and soft and comfy like leggings, but designed to look just like jeans!
only downside is that fron pockets fake :(
lol
o/t but i had to say :D
i loves them :smug: xxx

:happydance: I love jeggings.
What the hell did i do before those popped into Primark :rofl:

You've all given me hope haha you look fantastic :)

My sister in law had her first LO last year and she was back into her size 8 skinny jeans THREE DAYS after the birth... bitch.

xxx

You've all given me hope haha you look fantastic :)

My sister in law had her first LO last year and she was back into her size 8 skinny jeans THREE DAYS after the birth... bitch.

xxx

My entire pregnancy i never had to wear maternity clothes i wore my size 5 jeans. and Medium shirts

Wow thats amazing lol, lucky you :) I wish i could wear my regular clothes still :(

KrisKitten!!! You are hereby banned from posting anymore post preggo pics!!! NO MORE!! NONE!!!

your making the rest of us look bad with your perfect looking tummy!:dohh:

Kris how do you look so good!! :cry:

Shireena__x: I love the little eye in the background of the first pic it gave me a giggle :haha:

Kris how do you look so good!! :cry:

Shireena__x: I love the little eye in the background of the first pic it gave me a giggle :haha:

she was actrully trying to smile in the cam and i tried moving her butshe wasn having nun of it the little oser :haha:

i was back in my 8-10 jeans when i left the hospital lol after aidan came out my stomach went right now with a tiny bit of sag, then again my bump was only tiny :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->