• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Post Pregnancy Pics!

Very nosey and OT but are your dreads real, I'm sure I saw a pic of you without them with Karma, and yet you have them again today :blush: tell me to sod off if you want!

:rofl: hahahaha! its okay! Nupe they're synths!! but natural style if you get what I mean? Cause most synths look craaaap! I only took them out for labour cause i thought I'd get irritated! they went straight back in after though :haha: I've had them in for about 2 years now :D I'm a bit of a hair fanatic! I love braids and dreads! I had to cut my real ones out after a year cause of work :cry: now I can just take them in and out :D xx

i think you all look FABB!!! Stretchmarks are just part of the preggo package ;) my legs are the worst :rofl:

i wonder how ill look after this pregnancy, as i had them so close together... hope i havent ruin my muscles forever haha!! x

:rofl: hahahaha! its okay! Nupe they're synths!! but natural style if you get what I mean? Cause most synths look craaaap! I only took them out for labour cause i thought I'd get irritated! they went straight back in after though :haha: I've had them in for about 2 years now :D I'm a bit of a hair fanatic! I love braids and dreads! I had to cut my real ones out after a year cause of work :cry: now I can just take them in and out :D xx

I love them, I've always wanted my hair dreaded, but Oh would hate me cause h knows my hair would dread better than his, and I had braids and they itched soooo much and it put me off a bit, are they easy to put in a take out?

I love them, I've always wanted my hair dreaded, but Oh would hate me cause h knows my hair would dread better than his, and I had braids and they itched soooo much and it put me off a bit, are they easy to put in a take out?

Takes a bit of practice and alot of time but its sooo worth it in the end! I onnly have to take them out, re-install them and wash my hair about once every 2-3 months and the best part is! you dont have to wash your hair inbetween :D after 2 years of them in my real hair is down to mid back and in beautiful condition ! and i never have to do anything with it in the morning cause it always looks good :haha: x

Takes a bit of practice and alot of time but its sooo worth it in the end! I onnly have to take them out, re-install them and wash my hair about once every 2-3 months and the best part is! you dont have to wash your hair inbetween :D after 2 years of them in my real hair is down to mid back and in beautiful condition ! and i never have to do anything with it in the morning cause it always looks good :haha: x

:thumbup: JEALOUS!!!

have to agree ur hair looks fantastic...well iv only got a pic of my tummy from like 5 weeks post labour coz just b4 that had a fit of 'my body is disgusting' and deleted the ones from just after :(:blush:lol
But heres 36 days
(i have a quite a few stretchieson my back as they travelled round lol but luckily none on my tummy :D sad tho....i used to rlly like my back :( was never too keen on my tummy :()
https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/IMG_0544.jpg
And heres just now!
https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/IMG_0546.jpg
woop! :dance::happydance::yipee:
xxxxx

My midwife told me that I'm all baby right now and that by summer I should be back to the size that I was before I was pregnant

Plus, I can still button some of my pre-preggo jeans, and I'm almost 28 wks!
They are a size 0 :)

OMG KRIS GET OUT!! :shock:
you look incredible, fingers crossed i'll ping back as well as you did :haha: xx

not incredible, but back to pre-preg which is nice :)
Im sure u will hun, u look all baby :)love ur avatar btw, v pretty :)
xxx

all you ladies look great , i had my daughter 8 months ago and i still have a wee tummy that just doesnt want to go away , Ill take picture at some point , and lovebunny its hard to escape without strechies i didnt get the majrity of mine until after i already had Jaymee
Edit Added pictures
https://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac357/jaymeeelizabeth/P1010165.jpg
https://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac357/jaymeeelizabeth/P1010166.jpg
These were taken 5 minutes ago. i still feel so BIG looking at them now :(

My belly looks like:

A deflated, wrinkly, peach coloured beach ball

thats given me hope! but maybe your just a lucky twirt :rofl: you look fab! xx

Don't worry ladies! Have you checked out Shape of a Mother? (https://theshapeofamother.com/)

Hang in there! You're all so beautiful and your bodies have done some pretty goddamn amazing things! Be proud!

Kris--your hand look like mine. Must be in the name or something... lol

I was really going to post my post preggy pics of my tum... but they are scary, they'd put me off having children if I didn't have one already lol

ohh i dont have any of mine from my son, but i remember my tummy went flat straight away (by 3 weeks) but it took months for the stretchmarks to fade, i had the huge thick purple/red stretchmarks.
wondering what will happen to my belly this time around?!

Nice hand kris ;)

thats the price you pay for being a SEXY BITCHHHHH!!! :rofl: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"