Post Pregnancy Pics!

Candice you look great! :hugs2: Ivy looks just like you btw! :D
Shannon, you look amazing!!!

x

Candice you look great! :hugs2: Ivy looks just like you btw! :D
Shannon, you look amazing!!!

x

Aw thanks Chrissy :hugs: everyone says she looks like me :cloud9: Jace is so adorable! He's growing up so fast! Love your signature ! How on earth do you make them? I want to make one for Ivy but i'm clueless on how to make them lol

32 days PP:
https://i53.tinypic.com/2zipkdl.jpg
Progression:
https://i52.tinypic.com/6ep0ef.jpg
I left out the "s" in "days" on the first pic...:dohh:

Aw thanks Chrissy :hugs: everyone says she looks like me :cloud9: Jace is so adorable! He's growing up so fast! Love your signature ! How on earth do you make them? I want to make one for Ivy but i'm clueless on how to make them lol
Awh thank you and I know! Where does the time go huh? :(
Shannon (x__amour) made mine! :D

Has anyone got any stretchies that are actually undented, i have 2 that are really badly indented and very painful to the touch. they are not dark just hurt

I do too. They sometimes bleed if i get my sides knocked or anything. Unfortunately i have waaay more than two.

Ill try and take some later..
Gotta with my webcam bc i lost my SD card adapter

32 days PP:
https://i53.tinypic.com/2zipkdl.jpg
Progression:
https://i52.tinypic.com/6ep0ef.jpg
I left out the "s" in "days" on the first pic...:dohh:

Awh thank you and I know! Where does the time go huh? :(
Shannon (x__amour) made mine! :D

You are looking so good Chrissy!!! Your stretchies have super faded:winkwink: Oh that's so nice of her! She mailed me saying she could make one for me, but then never replied to my message back :shrug: guess she's just busy :)! And I know right? The time flies by! I can't believe Ivy is going to be 2 weeks old on friday! Feels like she was just born yesterday! But then I can't imagine life without her! :cloud9: I had to buy some new clothes for her in preemie size because she's so short (46cm) none of the newborn stuff fits her :dohh: and the nurses told me she was super long, pshhhh don't think so! lol

Chrissy, this might sound a tad strange but you have cute bras. Mine are always solid colors. :lol:

i looovee victoria secret but they are too expensive for me :(

They have sales sometimes, or buy 1 get 1 free. I only go about twice a year, get fitted and buy one black bra and one tan bra.

They have sales sometimes, or buy 1 get 1 free. I only go about twice a year, get fitted and buy one black bra and one tan bra.

Ahhhh! Don't get fitted there! They're notorious for fitting people shittily, in a bra size they have well in stock, so you'll buy them. Really.

Nordstrom's has a good reputation in sizing though. They're pricey but I'm sure you can find some reasonable things.

Almost all my bras are patterend! I'm wearing blue plaid now.

Ahhhh! Don't get fitted there! They're notorious for fitting people shittily, in a bra size they have well in stock, so you'll buy them. Really.

Nordstrom's has a good reputation in sizing though. They're pricey but I'm sure you can find some reasonable things.

Almost all my bras are patterend! I'm wearing blue plaid now.

Hmm. They fit me and then I go pick the bra out, usually the cheapest one. ;)
I'll go check out Nordstrom's. I need something with no underwire, it really bothers me. :(
I used to have patterned bras but after I had Tori I was just kind of like whatever. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->