Post Pregnancy Pics!

Yeah but the fitters know whats it stock. Ive heard of people who really need Fs being fitted in Ds since VS doesn't stock Fs.

Ouch!

annsumers sells everything :) i should go get measured.. Just dont think i could cope with the embarrasment of it.

Yeah but the fitters know whats it stock. Ive heard of people who really need Fs being fitted in Ds since VS doesn't stock Fs.

Ouch!

I knew it! They fitted me in a 38DD but the band size is too big. I probably need the next cup size in a 36. I should try nordstroms. :)

2 days after :)

Attachments

• IMG00023-20110720-1433.jpg
    IMG00023-20110720-1433.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 94
I hate hate hate VS! I was a 32A (barely) prepreg and now I've grown to the astounding size of 34A. The ladies at VS keep trying to sell me something super padded and push-up and they won't lead me over to the basic black/white/tan bras :wacko: maybe it's just my store though.

Holy hell Krys...your belly is gone.

I know! I was so shocked. I guess I was retaining a lot of water too, because my thighs got huge and they are really tiny again. I thought it was going to be so much harder to get my body back!

Lucky son of a bitch hahaha you look better then I did pre pregnancy!!!! You look amazing

wow krys you look blooming brill. I can see a tiny sleeping baby in the background too :)

I have some photo I took this morning, but they are a bit revealing and show podge :/

^^A revealing photo is even better than a regular one! Don't cha know! lol.

this is me... im getting there :)

Attachments

• PP.jpg
    PP.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 22
Man I'm slacking... Its been almost 2 months and you girls are doing great!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->