Post Pregnancy Pics!

My 1 year photo a bit late
https://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc367/melibu90/ca7e7f13.jpg

^^ You look great! (sorry I dont know your name)

You have nice boobs and no stretchmarks... jealous :blush: x

Thanks, there on my left side and thighs and bum so never completely escaped :haha:
Oh and my names mel

Mel you look great! Why on earth do you want to lose 18lb?! You dont need to :flower:

Alright ladies. OH and I have made a decision to fast for 30 days. Starting Feb 1st.

I'm nervous.

Its a good way to Detox your body, (even lose weight?) maybe might make me feel better. Just drink fresh juice.

I've had mixed reviews on fasting, however, I think once is not going to kill me. lol. I'd like to see what everyone goes through when they fast and also curious to see how it will make me feel after.

Surely you'd faint? :wacko:

My iron is really low and if i did that for 30 days i'd be hospitalised no doubt.

Its a good way to Detox your body, (even lose weight?) maybe might make me feel better. Just drink fresh juice.

I've had mixed reviews on fasting, however, I think once is not going to kill me. lol. I'd like to see what everyone goes through when they fast and also curious to see how it will make me feel after.

I tried it before I got pregnant, I lasted a week, It was horrible, Dont know if I would do it again, wasnt niceee lol, Cant imagine 30days though x

"It detoxes your body" always makes me laugh, your body detoxes itself.

Fasting does nothing good for your health and once you go past a week long term damage could happen. I don't want to sound like I'm telling you what to do but it's really not a good idea - I've tried it before because I believed all the crap about detoxing and losing weight etc, but I felt awful after the first day (fatigue and insomnia as well as dizzy spells and constantly feeling cold).

I'm not a fan of any "diet" designed to do something other than nourish you, but fasting is just plain stupid when you know the truth.

IF you want to do a detox, eat only fresh vegetables, lean white meat like fish, and no breads. Eat only flax seeds for starch. THAT is how you detox. Only drinking juice is rediculous.

Raw food detox = win.

if you really want to go through with this, maybe you should go through medical advice first, and see if they can come up with an alternative or more suitable detox plan for you and your partner, so that it does actually benefit you.

but each to their own, and i hope you get the results you want from it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->