Post Pregnancy Pics!

You are doing it for shits and giggles, not spiritual enlightenment.

I should add people who do it for spiritual enlightenment do not move, run after a toddler, etc. They spend all their time in one spot, meditating. Don't think this applies to you, either.

So what? Its the same thing. They fast, I fast. I'm sure they have kids too. No difference. Whatsoever.

Either way, I'm done with the conversation. You guys are so over dramatic.
I'm telling you I'll be fine and I'm not a fucktard, I know what my body can handle. I think I've been through the extreme several times.
Instead of supporting a fellow BNB member you bash because you googled something randomly. Which is fine. Not a problem. I just won't mention it again. If you wanna read about it, its on my blog, if not, I won't speak of it again.

We didn't have to google, it's common sense :dohh:

SOZ for trying to help.
Good luck and i really REALLY hope you don't get ill from it. Honestly.

So what? Its the same thing. They fast, I fast. I'm sure they have kids too. No difference. Whatsoever.
What religion is this???

I'm telling you I'll be fine and I'm not a fucktard, I know what my body can handle. I think I've been through the extreme several times.
Instead of supporting a fellow BNB member you bash because you googled something randomly. Which is fine. Not a problem. I just won't mention it again. If you wanna read about it, its on my blog, if not, I won't speak of it again.

It didn't need Googled as it's common sense :coffee:

Catholic fasting, and Muslim, pregnant and/or nursing mothers are perfectly allowed to not fast. The sick are allowed to not fast. If you feel it's a health risk, you're allowed to not fast. You're encouraged to fast if you're in good health. Not even religiously do you "have" to fast at any point because hell yes, it has its risks.

I hope your child isn't as obsessed over weight as you are. Its obvious from your posts that youre very concerned about it. Which is fine...but you're not even attempting to help it in a healthy manner.

I actually have a long history with eating disorders and pointed fasting. I know what I'm talking about.

I don't support people in destructive behavior... Sorry... For caring about you not killing yourself..?????

Also, there is a HUGE difference. monks train their bodies to be capable of handling it. Over years.

What happens after the 30 days? Surely once you start eating again its just gona pile back on?

Be careful, back when my ED was bad i almost fainted when i was bathing LO, after then i promised i would never fast again, imagine if i'd of fainted when he was in the bath and he'd drowned? Why do it to yourself?

Oh and the weight will bang straight back on, i put on 10lbs straight away falling pregnant because i was restricting my intake so much, and even small meals made me gain like crazy. You will probably put on more weight in the long run than you do weigh already.
The human body isn't made to go 30 days or whatever without food, what about when your breath smells like acetone? Its not so appealing..

Doesn't your body go into starvation mode anyway so weight loss slows right down?

Doesn't your body go into starvation mode anyway so weight loss slows right down?

Yep! Usually you lose 10lb so quick, its just muscle loss anyway, muscle weighs more than fat which is why its so sudden on the scales

Sorry for the change of subject here guys but I've noticed after 2 kids, my nipples are huge these days. Like burgers. How's that for post-pregnancy bodies?

You're going to become SERIOUSLY ill.

I went on WW diet after eating basically what I wanted then straight to weight watchers diet.

And what with running around after a toddler and doing daily chores ect I nearly passed out a few times due to my body not being used to having so little calories.

It's really really unhealthy,Not to mention when you begin to eat again your body will store it as fat :dohh:

https://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd507/MichaelsMummy91/IMG_0836.jpg?t=1327451992
https://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd507/MichaelsMummy91/IMG_0838-1.jpg?t=1327452000
https://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd507/MichaelsMummy91/IMG_0837-1.jpg?t=1327451639

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->